LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love mine, I couldn't live without it. We've had it in our 2019 LX570 coming up on a year now, I use it every single day with no issues.

WP6OQEd.jpg

7Gn0c8S.jpg

OHV1Rv5.jpg

dOM1nqc.jpg

GQPizDx.jpg
Nice. I have one headed this way. This is the cleanest non factory, factory looking solution I have seen.

Hello Brendan how could I get on hold of one of this. Looking great! Please let me know.
Yes still making them, but have none available at the moment. Can contact you when available.

Yes correct those models are a direct plug in.
However I do another kit that fits the non electric lift up tailgate, installation is a little more involved but the instructions cover everything for installation with pictures and everything needed for installation is supplied with the kit. Takes about 45mins only basic tools needed.

Kind regards
Brendan
Could you please put me down for one in black, west coast USA.?

Do they come in green or red LED's also?

I have a 2020 Heritage. Would like a black one. Houston, Texas

Hello Brendan how difficult would it be to design a self contained unit that has it's own battery so there would be no need to run wires. I was thinking a rechargeable unit with a small battery. I have a 2014 LC200 with a non powered lift gate.
I have a couple of LED mountain bike lights that attach to my handlebars and they are rechargeable and very bright. They seem to last a very long time between charges. Just thinking this could be an alternate solution for those of us that do not want to mess with wiring it up to our vehicle. I really like your design and that is a perfect place for a light.

Hello Brendan how difficult would it be to design a self contained unit that has it's own battery so there would be no need to run wires. I was thinking a rechargeable unit with a small battery. I have a 2014 LC200 with a non powered lift gate.
I have a couple of LED mountain bike lights that attach to my handlebars and they are rechargeable and very bright. They seem to last a very long time between charges. Just thinking this could be an alternate solution for those of us that do not want to mess with wiring it up to our vehicle. I really like your design and that is a perfect place for a light.
Thanks, Yes that could be an option but you would have to turn the light on and off each each time, I do a second kit that fits the non-electric lift up back doors.
Does involve running wiring but the instructions cover everything and very comprehensive.

I just haven't been able to find a quality rechargeable LED light for sale on the internet that will fit in that small removable door. I truly is the ideal place to install one. I will continue my search for a rechargeable light and may be contacting you soon to order one of your kits. Thanks for the response.

I’d like a black one for 2019 with electric assist

:banana: Thumbs up on this mod! Well done. Instructions very simple, only note the power tailgate button pushes out, the bezel stays. Sure it has been mentioned already!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom