Latest/best phone holder? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What are people’s favourite phone holder for an iPhone? Looking for something well made and minimalist. Thanks a million

I went out and took a pic

CF835CCC-75B4-43F6-8F38-53915D8B8306.jpeg

X2 on the RAM mounts....I have several in my rig. They are very useful and can configure to most any mounting option you might need. The one below is a bolt mounted unit for my Sniper screen.

IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg

I also have a few suction bases to mount to the windshield in different vehicles to hold my phone when needed for road maps.

Not for 40's, but these are the bougiest and are for specific Toyotas:

I keep it in my pocket, no need to use my phone while driving a 40.

While I'm tripping back in time in my '75 I like to leave my phone plugged into the jack on the kitchen wall. It has a range of 6 feet;)

This is the best thing I could find for an iPhone. The mount is from ProClipUSA and the charger is Apple's MagSafe charger, sold separately. The mount is attached to a small bock of wood, which allows for some extra air space and makes it easier to reach. I'm pretty sure a 1970's Toyota engineer knew we'd need a place to attach a phone phone mount as that extra hole in the dash is in a good spot. It gets power via a marine USB-C charger that I spliced into the radio circuit, and then hid that in the glove compartment. This keeps the charger from draining the battery when the accessory circuit is off.

phone.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom