LANDTANK fan clutch for S/C 1FZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe a dumb question, Is the PN 16210-17070 (Aisin FCT-030) shown available on some Toyota parts websites for ~135 bucks the same with the one that is being sourced overseas for 335? Maybe they are not updated inventories and they are actually not in stock?

Maybe a dumb question, Is the PN 16210-17070 (Aisin FCT-030) shown available on some Toyota parts websites for ~135 bucks the same with the one that is being sourced overseas for 335? Maybe they are not updated inventories and they are actually not in stock?

Rick and I have been down this road. No inventory. We had to source outside of the US and were charged accordingly.

Order Number: 493

I am in for one. Will put in the order at the Wit's End webstite this afternoon.
Phil

Just an update...

We have 6 out of 10 sold so far so there is still time to get one if you are going S/C.

The first unit has already been shipped to LANDTANK and the other 9 are still in transit from Toyota Japan. These were ordered two weeks ago so we are getting pretty close to when they should land. Once they do they will get modified.

How do I get my name on the list for one of these? Just ordered a s/c kit.

As up update we just learned that the last three clutches have now been shipped from Toyota late last week.

7 down. Only 3 left.

In other news...all of orange clutches have arrived in the states and are now on their way to LANDTANK.

Still have three available.

Rick now has all ten and his part of the modification will be completed be next week and will be sent to the machine shop be end of the week. Almost done folks. Almost done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom