Land Cruiser Pricing Announced (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about your health? Not many think about or know this, while others who do dismiss it and make it excuses for it, but it is a problem or potentially could be regarding your health and your family's...

So, does this translate to my house? I spend way more time at home than in a car. I have a 250 Amp panel with copper wires all over the place. What about 5G? AM radio? Do sun flairs cause EMFs?

Sorry this is the same stuff as Chem Trails. Our science knowledge has gone down hill. The internet is fun.

Most common 1GR issue I have seen is front timing cover oil leak, but its mostly a cosmetic issue
Let's not forget electromagnetic radiation is all around us every day. Naturally occurring and man-made, power lines, wifi, bluetooth, cellhphones, am/fm radio included.

You can't escape it.
My special hat protects me
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

So far we have learned it's not a real Land Cruiser if:
It doesn't have all leaf springs
It doesn't have dual sun visors
It doesn't have a V8
Now add:
It fries your chakras with EMF.
And the OG from the bitch-and-moan crowd…
No split tailgate

And the OG from the bitch-and-moan crowd…
No split tailgate
For it to be EMF -and- EMP proof, it needs to have a carbureted V8 with a points ignition. And crank windows :).

So far we have learned it's not a real Land Cruiser if:
It doesn't have all leaf springs
It doesn't have dual sun visors
It doesn't have a V8
Now add:
It fries your chakras with EMF.

You forgot:
It doesn't have a removable top.
It doesn't have a solid front axle.
It doesn't have an inline 6 or diesel 4 cylinder motor.
:D

So, does this translate to my house? I spend way more time at home than in a car. I have a 250 Amp panel with copper wires all over the place. What about 5G? AM radio? Do sun flairs cause EMFs?

Sorry this is the same stuff as Chem Trails. Our science knowledge has gone down hill. The internet is fun.
It is fun, but not even in the same ball park. Have fun!

You forgot:
It doesn't have a removable top.
It doesn't have a solid front axle.
It doesn't have an inline 6 or diesel 4 cylinder motor.
:D

If I get one of these I'll need to get a sticker to put under the Land Cruiser badge that says "(but not like, a real Land Cruiser)" so no one accosts me.

If I get one of these I'll need to get a sticker to put under the Land Cruiser badge that says "(but not like, a real Land Cruiser)" so no one accosts me.
Or a sticker that says, "My other Toyota is a Land Cruiser" haha

Most common 1GR issue I have seen is front timing cover oil leak, but its mostly a cosmetic issue

My special hat protects me
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
My 2011 4runner has been leaking from the timing cover for years, still hasn’t lost enough to make it to the bottom of the engine

I think getting the PRADO badge from overseas might be sufficient.

Why stop there...might as well throw a HILUX next to the PRADO to really amp the trigger factor?
If I really wanted to irritate people, I'd get a custom badge that says:
Bronco III

One of the dealers I put my name in for the Land Cruiser just reached out and said they were allocated one First Edition and I could reserve it for $500 down non refundable. Total price is $77,449 plus taxes which includes a few dealer and port add ons like paint protection film and cargo matts, TRD air filter etc. $350 for special color Trail Dust. Without seeing one in person yet and test driving I passed and said they could offer it to the next in line.

Anyone else getting notices from their dealers yet?

One of the dealers I put my name in for the Land Cruiser just reached out and said they were allocated one First Edition and I could reserve it for $500 down non refundable. Total price is $77,449 plus taxes which includes a few dealer and port add ons like paint protection film and cargo matts, TRD air filter etc. $350 for special color Trail Dust. Without seeing one in person yet and test driving I passed and said they could offer it to the next in line.

Anyone else getting notices from their dealers yet?

I got a call saying basically the same. First allocation was awarded. First edition. I’m 10th on the list anyways and want some others to start getting their trucks and giving real world feedback before I do anything.

I got a call saying basically the same. First allocation was awarded. First edition. I’m 10th on the list anyways and want some others to start getting their trucks and giving real world feedback before I do anything.
Dealer just told me 04/02-05/19 for estimated arrival dates on the first shipments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom