Koni 90 series shocks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clunk is gone, I'm testing the latest update from ARB and they're perfect. All warranty clunk claims are going to get a set like I have now. Check out the thread, BP51 Roll Call

I saw that thread but didn't see the warranty update. I'll check that out! And I checked out Fat Amy :grinpimp:. Holy crap that thing is wicked. I'll need to read the whole thing (will take some time given it's 48 pages) to see how it rides, but it looked like he said it was quiet.

It's great. :)

It's great. :)
So many questions, but I don't want to hijack this thread for that. I would think if I wanted to attempt a build such as yours, it could be done with Koni 90's surrounded by the right additional hardware. I love everything about yours except the snorkel. I don't think I'd have a need for it. And to see 37's on a 200 is like hearing a unicorn fart. Just doesn't happen. I'm working out a budget/wish list now. Mind if I PM you @MScruiser? And @bjowett I'd love to hear more about the price point of these puppies.

Sure @ForrestGrump .

Go through the whole thread first though; I bet all your questions are already answered.

(And I think you'd be fine with Konis too)

Sure @ForrestGrump .

Go through the whole thread first though; I bet all your questions are already answered.

But that thread is so...so...FAT! :hillbilly:

The ONLY thing I hate about MSCruiser's truck?
-Any of our rigs sitting next to it suddenly look like a RUNT! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom