Builds Just had to treat myself for Halloween... 65 SWB (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a ride in my 40…

47778938-FE5F-491D-AEB3-EA58E2E61217.jpeg

Hoping to get the drivers side fender back this week.

Anyone have a picture of the wiring block on the drivers fender where all the wires connect? I can match the passenger side but there might be more wires on drivers side? I can’t recall.

Driver’s
E7386A4B-81C0-4BA2-9339-E872F931A954.jpeg

Passenger’s
7659B403-FEBB-477A-A6FE-88366D6BD683.jpeg

Let me know what your schedule looks like I might make a run down next week I need to get some rims from Noah

For many that have followed this thread they know we have a tradition of bringing home a Christmas tree each year in the 45.

Due to my current condition we transitioned to an artificial tree this year to simplify things. But I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to stage a photo op! Ha ha

85DB7883-08D2-4AAD-ACD2-66DE05776978.jpeg

Modified fender on thanks to @ebertotti. Last thing is wiring the terminal blocks and it will be 100%!

Unbelievable love from the local cruiserheads!

View attachment 3187942View attachment 3187943View attachment 3187944
Dom,

Looks great! I enjoyed reading the entire thread. It’s great to see it going after all these years. I love being a part of a community where people put aside their own projects to help out a fellow LC brother.

Any plans for some CLR, Rust Converter and Fluid Film?

Well Mud Family, we lost Dom last month. Those of you that were blessed to know him know He was one of the best, if not the best of us. He will be missed. Prayers for his family.

Zazzle Celebration of Life Firefighter Memorial Invitatio Invitation (Front (Vertical))-2.jpeg

Damn! I just messaged him last week to check in and say hi. :( Dom was so nice and I wish I could have met him in person. I interacted with Dom a lot on mud as he really pushed me to complete the 4 on the tree shifter plate project.
Rest in Peace Dom, you will be truly missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom