Joint Trial ride with GA Cruisers (1 Viewer)

What date is best for you (you can choose both if you like)

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
Greetings,

We would like to get something cooking for a joint trail ride with you guys down here in the peach state. We are thinking of Beasley Knob ORV http://www.sfwda.org/trails/beasleyknob/index.html which is up near Blairsville, GA. It looks like August would be a good month but we could do it in June or July as well. Take a look at your calendar and let me know.

It will be low key with camping Friday and Saturday nights and wheeling all day Saturday. Pot luck dinner Saturday night and cold frosty beverages.

Cheers,

Kevin Schulte
President
GA Cruisers

We might include the Deep South Cruisers from Alabama to round out the crowd and to have someone to pick on.

Cool, a trail ride close to me!

alf said:
Greetings,

We would like to get something cooking for a joint trail ride with you guys down here in the peach state. We are thinking of Beasley Knob ORV http://www.sfwda.org/trails/beasleyknob/index.html which is up near Blairsville, GA. It looks like August would be a good month but we could do it in June or July as well. Take a look at your calendar and let me know.

It will be low key with camping Friday and Saturday nights and wheeling all day Saturday. Pot luck dinner Saturday night and cold frosty beverages.

Cheers,

Kevin Schulte
President
GA Cruisers

Hello, Kevin:

Yes, we're up for it. Thanks for getting in touch. Do you guys have an Events person? If not, you and I can work out the details.

-Alex

alf said:
We might include the Deep South Cruisers from Alabama to round out the crowd and to have someone to pick on.

Is Deep South Cruisers alive? We have a decent group down here in Auburn, but no affiliation to Deep South Cruisers...
Can we come to the ride anyway?

Land Speeder said:
Is Deep South Cruisers alive? We have a decent group down here in Auburn, but no affiliation to Deep South Cruisers...
Can we come to the ride anyway?

Hello, Eric!

Of course you guys are welcome. Stay tuned.

BTW, would you like to join us for our "Expedition" March 17-19?

ALEXGAR said:
Hello, Kevin:

Yes, we're up for it. Thanks for getting in touch. Do you guys have an Events person? If not, you and I can work out the details.

-Alex

Alex, Josh is their events cordinator and we are hashing out the details for this ride, no need for you to worry about it.

As a general note August is not a good month, because that is the month for our annual Tellico "Summer Bash" trip. The months of June or July would work best. I will post up the details when we have a plan worked out.

JP

Awesome! I'm in if the dates work!

ALEXGAR said:
Hello, Eric!

Of course you guys are welcome. Stay tuned.

BTW, would you like to join us for our "Expedition" March 17-19?

Awesome!

I wish I could make the expedition but March has proven to be a busy month. I think I'm going to RiverRock ORV that weekend. I'll mark my calendar for the joint ride!

I knew Josh was working on it but wanted to build some momentum on the club board. I will sit back and let you guys run with it but lets try to get some potential dates nailed down so we can then see which ones work out for our respective memberships.

At ease,

ClemsonCruiser said:
Alex, Josh is their events cordinator and we are hashing out the details for this ride, no need for you to worry about it.

As a general note August is not a good month, because that is the month for our annual Tellico "Summer Bash" trip. The months of June or July would work best. I will post up the details when we have a plan worked out.

JP

Hooah! Take charge, JP!!

keep me posted on dates. Not around JUly 27th if possible. Wife would kill me if I forgot to do something special around that. I am up for it! Esp since I can be in Atl in 2hrs. :) Finally somewhere closer to me than others in UC :)

Josh, JD, Alex:

Lets have an update and get this thing nailed down so we can clear the calendars and make plans.

Kevin Schulte
President
GA Cruisers

We are wide open for any time in June or July. I was thinking either June 10th or the 24th but if that conflicts with anything it can be changed.

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom