Joint Trial ride with GA Cruisers (1 Viewer)

What date is best for you (you can choose both if you like)

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josh,

June 10th is the only weekend that works for me. So selfishly I say June Th. Lets see a show of hands for June 10th.

Kevin

I don't know about eveyone personally, but those dates are open in our club schedule as well......... so it works for me.

So lets see what everyone else thinks 10 or the 24 of june, what do you say guys???

ClemsonCruiser said:
I don't know about eveyone personally, but those dates are open in our club schedule as well......... so it works for me.

So lets see what everyone else thinks 10 or the 24 of june, what do you say guys???

June 24 is better since we have the Sonic meet in the first week. JP: we need to get together tonight on a new events schedule for 90 days.
\
CU then.

ClemsonCruiser said:
come on guys lets see some more input here, what dates do you guys want??? :cheers:

Sir:

Experience has taught me that it is better to make a selection of a date and let it happen, come who may.

FWIW, I can't make June 24th. Have prior commitments that weekend... :frown:

That will always be the case and the tough part about your job JP...which is why more input from potential participants isn't a bad thing - you can maximize club participation. That doesn't account for the early commits that eventually drop out before the event though...

Tellico in August could be a good joint ride part deux for the folks that miss the June ride...

I have added a poll to this thread to get us off the schneider :eek:

ALF

I like the 24th. Captain will be around and may join us. I don't know about his crew. Plus the next weekend will be the BBQ. Which would be nice. +the farther away the better chance I have of making it.

I think I want to go wheelin' for my b-day this year.

Horsehead said:
At 60% a piece??? What is up with the math on MUD's voting system? very wierd...

Its a multiple choice poll as you can choose one or both. Therefore the math gets kinda wierd.

We need more votes. I can't make it the 24th so one President is out if we go 24. However I have the full hall pass for the weekend on the 10th.

Kevin

I can make it both days but won't be able to camp on the 24th because i'll have to be home that night. My dad will also come if we go the 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom