J lift: 1. Before 2. After 3. W/35's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking at getting these looks easier than plates or bushings. Looks like I could do it without extra tools. Up to a 4 inch lift with a drop bracket. Only down side I can see if you are now hangling lower again and that's why you lifted in the first place. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
80 Series Caster Correction

The Slee caster plates are a better choice...I bought my rig with a MAF 3/2 level stance lift installed already and it had the drop brackets...they are rock magnets and will cause you to hang up on stuff while wheeling. Don't do them. (my recommendation) I have switched to caster plates.

OK, This is after the Ironman 20mm spacers were added up front, Ironman Steering Damper, and Old Man Emu "Sport" Long Travel Shocks all around.

Adjustable Ironman caster corr. is on my workbench and ready to be installed next!

DSC05024.jpg

DSC05026.jpg

Last edited:
What about if I don't rock crawl like you westeners, not many mountains in IN.

I am the same as you. I dont do a whole lot of rock crawling, and I got a KILLER deal on a set of those drop brackets so I am going to run them with my FOR 3.5" lift. I had drop bracket on my bronco and they were fine. However, I was about 8" higher off the ground. I can tell you that the brackets will give you the best ride quality of all the castor correction options short of custom radius arms.

If I hate them, Ill deal with it then.

@ XIIXXIMXII - spacers = trim packers, right ? & sorry to be off-topic, what wheels are those ?

@ XIIXXIMXII - spacers = trim packers, right ? & sorry to be off-topic, what wheels are those ?

Yeah, it's really the same thing. Trim packers are usually characterised as being in the 5-10mm range.

The wheels are Mickey Thompson Classic's 15x10 with 3.25" BS
I just decided not to run the center caps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom