Ive posted a fair amount but havent properly introduced my dumbass self. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Im a 46 year old child. I have a bunch of dumb hobbies and interests and it spills out everywhere. Long time VW/Audi guy, former sandbagger in Cat 2 DH classes on the east coast, current broken fat idiot. For a living I do the lost art of graphic design where I battle with "I know a guy.." I work for the godzilla of wheel compaines where I steer the titanic of wheel brands right into the icebergs.

I have dumb tattoos and dumber dogs. My wife is short and annoying. But I love her for being annoying, the short thing is genetic as she comes from a long line of hobbits. Our dogs are shorter and fatterer. Theyre stubborn assholes. Life is pretty good.

I'll start wit hte cars of wallets past so you guys can grasp my brand of stupid.
170449428018.JPG
IMG_0546_Original.jpg
24353_373558903018_5683934_n.JPG
9B53DE58-5C6A-4C96-BDF7-B35EF12608EF 2.JPG
IMG_7635.JPG

To end this backpatting fest off my dumb ass dogs. Earlier this year we had to put out 15 YO German Shepard and 13 YO Black Lab down about 6 months apart and it was so weird not having anything in the house light years dumber than the two humans in it. So we adopted two litermate Basset Shepards who had been in a local rescue for a year and a half. When we heard that my wife was like "gimme them ****ing babies!"

IMG_5377.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_5979.JPG
IMG_6023.JPG

I Like those VW and Audi's. Just the right amount of dumb camber without crossing the line into full-blown idiocy. Tucked, flush, and looks like you could still get into a parking lot without an errant pebble leaving you high centered. Well done.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, you will fit right in :cheers:
It seems you have the gift of gab and are a graduate of worst cars Germans have ever put out, an LX would be a welcome respite!

Sincerely,
A fellow fat, middle aged idiot with short, annoying wife

I Like those VW and Audi's. Just the right amount of dumb camber without crossing the line into full-blown idiocy. Tucked, flush, and looks like you could still get into a parking lot without an errant pebble leaving you high centered. Well done.

Welcome!
the audis were all on air so driveways were never a problem.

Welcome aboard, you will fit right in :cheers:
It seems you have the gift of gab and are a graduate of worst cars Germans have ever put out, an LX would be a welcome respite!

Sincerely,
A fellow fat, middle aged idiot with short, annoying wife
strangely enough i never had a single issue with any of the posted cars. the a7 was a 3l TDI and easily the best car i’ve ever owned.

the corrado however never a good idea and that was my 3rd one.

Last edited:
I would say "welcome to the family", but like others have pointed out, looks like you might already be a family member (did I see you at the last reunion)?!

Love your seat configuration, my wife must never see those pictures...

Can I be dumb like you? Love your seats in the LX :cool:. How stupid do you have to be and pull that off? Because I'm thinking about being that stupid. :D

I would say "welcome to the family", but like others have pointed out, looks like you might already be a family member (did I see you at the last reunion)?!

Love your seat configuration, my wife must never see those pictures...
I havent been to any events, I just bought this truck right around the on-set of the 'rona.

I've still got some work to do on the seats, and their final placements. I've just been driving around with them sitting in the back there. My fab guy also races a trophy truck/ Ultra4 so he's been both Baja and KOH prepping so I havent gotten anything done yet.

Can I be dumb like you? Love your seats in the LX :cool:. How stupid do you have to be and pull that off? Because I'm thinking about being that stupid. :D
Anyone can be dumb like me. It just takes a wallet with a savings account or credit card attached. The seats are pricey, but seat fatigue is real and these things have been in my Tacoma and this and I can honestly say it's money well spent for the back and legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom