Ive posted a fair amount but havent properly introduced my dumbass self. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you fabricate the slides for the seats damn they look bad ass.
For the fronts Luckily Planted / Wedge make a bolt in bracket for scheel mann / recaro / cobra patterns. The rears I still need to have bases fabricated.

Did you have side airbags on your oem seats. I have an 03 wonder if the air bag light will turn on. Guess I can disconnect side airbag and see if it does. Man love those seats. Hope santa gets my letter this year LMAO.

Did you have side airbags on your oem seats. I have an 03 wonder if the air bag light will turn on. Guess I can disconnect side airbag and see if it does. Man love those seats. Hope santa gets my letter this year LMAO.
To be honest, Im not sure, but do'nt think my '00 did. I literally didnt plug anything from the truck in and no dash lights so I didnt have to do any resistors.

Haha - truck looks great. I, too, am checking in to see if you might be a secret Bama neighbor (hello boys and girls...). Looks like maybe no, but glad to see there's someone else out there whose car modifying history is not all Toyota/Lexus. They all looked fun.

Haha - truck looks great. I, too, am checking in to see if you might be a secret Bama neighbor (hello boys and girls...). Looks like maybe no, but glad to see there's someone else out there whose car modifying history is not all Toyota/Lexus. They all looked fun.
Im a fan of things that roll, so Im kinda all over the place with cars and motos.
Japanese, german, swede, i like it all

1917145_180056993018_8090146_n.jpg

Motorcycles alone my last two years have been: BMW R1200Gs, KTM990 ADV, Husky 501, Husaberg fe450, Beta 530RRS and im thinking of grabbing either a Tenere or KTM 690 Enduro R

Im a fan of things that roll, so Im kinda all over the place with cars and motos.
Japanese, german, swede, i like it all

I've got the LX and an S2000 for 2-flavors-of-fun, currently still have my Sonata commuter that'll go to a kid soon, an old Ford Ranger for schlepping stuff to a house we remodeled (recently sold the house, the truck soon to follow - come to think of it that house got all my "modify this" time/ money went the last 15yrs...). And the wife's van. We've too many cars for our subdivision house, lol.

I had my A7 TDI, my Wifes Golf SportWagen TDI and the '74 Green Rabbit. I traded the Rabbit for the Can Am X3. sold the A7 and paid off the wifes car and bought my LX. For the first time in my life I have zero payments, and perfect timing as my wifewas a microbilogist at Miller Coors and they closed the plant she worked at so she decided to go back to school. Perfect pandemic idea.

I had my A7 TDI, my Wifes Golf SportWagen TDI and the '74 Green Rabbit. I traded the Rabbit for the Can Am X3. sold the A7 and paid off the wifes car and bought my LX. For the first time in my life I have zero payments, and perfect timing as my wifewas a microbilogist at Miller Coors and they closed the plant she worked at so she decided to go back to school. Perfect pandemic idea.

Attaboy. No payments is the way. All my junk is owned except wife’s van, and it’s not far off. We’re not quite at “don’t laugh it’s paid for” sticker status, but that’s pretty close to the theme. 😂

solid intro and welcome!

Long Beach represent! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom