1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Club Threads - Check Here First!

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by FJ40LVR, Oct 1, 2009.

1. FJ40LVR

FJ40LVR

(FYI - this is a work in progress, content added as it becomes available)​

CSC Web Page

CSC on Facebook

CSC Membership Application

CSC Meeting Report Index (Forum)

Permits

HAM Call Signs

CSC Technical FAQ

The Rubbish Bin

CSC Trip Report Template

CSC members page - who is who

CSC members map

CSC Vehicle Demographics

Member Business Directory:

Click Here to view the CSC Members - Professional Services Offered thread.

Club Items for Loan:

Click Here for a listing of Club & Member items that are available for Loan / General Responsible Use.

Deals and Discounts

Member Recommendations:
    This section is to link to threads dedicated to local businesses who offer Great Service, Great Deals, Cruiser Discounts, etc:

Toyota Friendly Service Locations
    Parts Stores

Air Condition

Alignment

Body Shop

Brake

CB Repair

Chemical Dip

Chroming

Differential Shops

Driveshaft

Electrical Supplies

Fabricator

Machine Shops

Media/Sand Blast

Motel

Muffler / Exhaust Shops

Paint Shops

Radiator

Spring

Tint

Tires

Transmission

Wheel Repair

Window Tinting

Windshield

CSC.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
    Clunky and DTSkyCop like this.
  2. murf

murf Lifer Supporting Vendor SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    this is a great thread to check out and peruse. If youre a new member, this is a wealth of information and lists several threads to frequently sought out information ~

Thanks to Medtro for organizing this information

Murf

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    DTSkyCop likes this.
  3. DTSkyCop

DTSkyCop

For what it's worth, I do not see Napa Auto Parts in this list... I went in to Napa on Saturday and asked if we had an account there, because I knew this list existed and recalled seeing the store in North Scottsdale on there. The South Scottsdale Store checked the system and found "Copper State Cruisers" in their system and I bought my stuff on that account receiving a discount...

Like I said, I did not see it on the list above and wanted to make sure I did not do something wrong or miss something..?? Thanks for doing this also, what a GREAT resource!!!

4. medtro

medtro

Napa Auto Parts is listed in CSC commercial/wholesale accounts, which is under Deals and Discounts in the first post.

No, you didn't do anything wrong. Napa Auto Parts was set up for state wide. However, there was a problem with the account not too long ago, for some unknown reason "Copper State Cruisers" was valid at North Scottsdale store only. I have been working with the person who covers AZ but progress has been very slow. I am very happy to hear that the account is working at another store now.

DTSkyCop likes this.
  5. DTSkyCop

DTSkyCop

I missed it @medtro , sorry! The South Scottsdale, Scottsdale Rd store found CSC in the system easily and had no issue with using it for the discount. I knew I had seen it somewhere... Just was not sure where... Still to new at this stuff!!

Thanks again for ALL the hard work on that... And yet another reason I am glad to be a part of this group... :)

6. medtro

medtro

No need to say sorry. I mentioned the link hoping that more members will know where to find it.

DTSkyCop likes this.
  7. murf

murf Lifer Supporting Vendor SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks again to Medtro for spending a lot of his time to manage the Copper State Cruiser web page. He does literally hours of behind the scenes work. But that's the way he is: the quiet killer :poof:

CSC webpage full of great links and information - a great resource worth checking out: Copper State Cruisers (hover across the top bar for drop down screens)

Newly *updated member list : http://www.copperstatecruisers.com/active-members.html

Funner likes this.
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">