Needing toyota certified mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CWD

Threads
Good mirning,

I am new to tucson and have an '85 60. Would like to connect with a toyota certified master mechanic to work on by pride and joy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

Good mirning,

I am new to tucson and have an '85 60. Would like to connect with a toyota certified master mechanic to work on by pride and joy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

I appreciate the certification request.

I would like to point out that there are a lot of mechanics who are certified who might not know anything about LC's, additionally, there are a lot of great LC mechanics not certified as Toyota mechanics. There are a few up here in Phoenix area.

Zona

I appreciate the certification request.

I would like to point out that there are a lot of mechanics who are certified who might not know anything about LC's, additionally, there are a lot of great LC mechanics not certified as Toyota mechanics. There are a few up here in Phoenix area.

Zona

agreed ^

Thanks very much for the info, regarding folks who have the ability to work on my fj60. Any suggestions for those in Tucson?, would rather avoid the drive back to PHX

Thanks very much for the info, regarding folks who have the ability to work on my fj60. Any suggestions for those in Tucson?, would rather avoid the drive back to PHX

Unfortunately, I don't know any LC guys in Tucson. I do know @richardlillard1 and @inkpot up here, there are others up here too but I'm not familiar with them.

I'm surprised someone in the Tucson club hasn't mentioned a few names yet.

Zona

Reactions: CWD

The second post has a link to recommendations in Tucson. Check that out.

Camelback Toyota in Phoenix has some great reviews. You can call Sierra Expeditions in Mesa and ask Will for an recommendation.

Reactions: CWD
Good mirning,

Chris

Hi Chris,
Our lead mechanic Bill Lee is a Toyota Master (he also holds about every other rating from TEQ, including Diesel Hino Trucks...crazy) and we'd be more than happy to take care of your pride and joy.

We're about 50 miles south of Tucson but it is well worth the trip if you're looking for the ultimate Land Cruiser spa experience. :)

Welcome to Tucson and CSC!!

Last edited:
Hi Chris,
Our lead mechanic Bill Lee is a Toyota Master (he also holds about every other rating from TEQ, including Diesel Hino Trucks...crazy) and we'd be more than happy to take care of your pride and joy.

We're about 50 miles south of Tucson but it is well worth the trip if you're looking for the ultimate Land Cruiser spa experience. :)

Oh boy....the wife can hit the wineries and I can play with my LC....hmmm

Thanks very much for the info. Will contact you shortly to learn a bit more.

Chris

I will second comments on Bill Lee. Simply the best and really knows 40s,

Hi Chris,

@OverLand Cruisers
Is Bill now relocated to southern AZ full time from Farmington?

20200406_150616.jpg

IMG_20200410_184212_121.jpg

All,

As a follow up to my request for help in finding someone to service/repair my '85 60, I wanted to suggest reaching out to Bill and Johnny at Overland Cruisers in Senoita. Absolutely remarkable work they did on my rig. Should you want to know more about my positive experience, you can reach me at cwdillman@gmail.com

All,

As a follow up to my request for help in finding someone to service/repair my '85 60, I wanted to suggest reaching out to Bill and Johnny at Overland Cruisers in Senoita. Absolutely remarkable work they did on my rig. Should you want to know more about my positive experience, you can reach me at cwdillman@gmail.com

Thanks Chris, It was great meeting you and a pleasure working on your 60! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom