Who does vinyl wrap for parts in PHX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Sirs,

Does anyone know of a place who will do vinyl wrap for a taco grill? Trying to wrap up the to do list on my son's Taco before spring break. Had a new grill cera coated and need to wrap the rest of it in chrome. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sirs,

Does anyone know of a place who will do vinyl wrap for a taco grill? Trying to wrap up the to do list on my son's Taco before spring break. Had a new grill cera coated and need to wrap the rest of it in chrome. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I use Robbie Williams at Protective film solutions for all of my film . His # is 480-609-3387.

We use Rouge Films in Scottsdale they do million dollar vehicle all the time

I think Apex Customs does it. I know they did a great job tinted a few of my vehicles, no first hand experience with their wrapping though.

I can tell you that even the nice vinyl in AZ won’t last very long… I did the trim on my 100 series with avery dennisen, and it last about a year and a half before it started getting really ugly.

After speaking with several people they have warned me away from the vinyl, especially the chrome. They say that it is extremely difficult to work with, not flexible, does not work well with heat, will need to be seamed and even with all of that, they said it would look like garbage within 6 months (the chrome). So, I am going to buy another grill and put a new insert in it. I need the additional depth to mount his off road lights on the bumper.

Thank you all for the assist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom