Need Upholstery shop recommendation - Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My '96 FZJ80's front 2 seats need new leather. The bottom's too far-gone for just a seat cover.

Any recommendations in the Tucson area for an Upholster that would replace the seat leather? Im not looking to do this myself, but i've thought of buying a kit and bringing it to a shop.

Thanks,

Hey there, I just went through this process about 4 weeks ago. Ordered a set of front driver and passenger seats from Lseat.com. It came with the upper and lower seat panels as well as center console and arm rest panels. Pretty good quality kit, I highly recommend. Originally I planned to install everything on my own. The kit sat in my garage for a couple weeks and realized I needed help. I’m located up on the NW side of town and reached out to the owner of Angel’s Del Toro Upholstery shop off I-10 and Sunset. It’s a father-son operation there and they did a great job! Knocked it out in 1 day. Over I’m very happy with the materials and the quality of the install. Let me know if you have any questions.
F63196E4-FCE5-4AA3-868F-32AD25EF0BB2.jpeg

Awesome, this is exactly the situation im in.
Im looking at a color sample from LSEAT.com right now. Considering S0014 'Bisque'.

Did you take the seats out and deliver, or leave the truck with them?
Also, could you Private Message me about how much they charged you? im not trying to haggle with them, but i think i need to convince the wife that this is money well spent.

Thanks.
-P

How about some "after" picks of your rig ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom