If It Was Possible... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Russ,

I'd take it (and if you pass on it, lemme know!). Nice thing about Oregon, only $110 for a lost title and transfer (used to be $80 :frown: ). :D

Hmm...2ndGenToyotaFan was looking for some axles for a SAS. :D

Last edited:
News Flash

Upon further inspection and discussion, I have entered into a contract to purchase said vehicle.
Though the engine is toast, left open for several years and a bit of moss on the body, the overall condition of this vehicle with...wait for it.......92,000 miles, is in great shape.
IMAG0018.sized.jpg

Course of action as yet to be determined. We'll get it home this week and set upon a plan of action.
Yipee for me. :D
Oooh baby, giddy-up.
More pics HERE.
:cool:

I have a running 3FE "front cut" for $700 in central california. It comes with all with computers, wiring, etc. I litteraly cut the cab right behind the drivers seat. It would be a direct bolt in and easy swap.

Sounds good but I'm blowing my pocket change this week on the rig.
Now sure when I'll have the coin for a motor.
Is that for the whole 'front cut' or could a guy just score the engine?
Thanks,

There is so much wiring in one of those that it is easier to keep it together. The fenders are gone as well as the axle and steering box.

It is a frame from the rear of the driverseat, front cowl with windshield, hood, inner fenders and the complete 3FE engine assy.

Well, let me stew on that for awhile.

Russ,

You didnt want that old crappy rusted out engine anyway... but I have a nice rebuilt 2-FE with brand new parts that I might be willing to part with. :)

Oh and did I say brand new parts... lol....

Russ,

You didnt want that old crappy rusted out engine anyway... but I have a nice rebuilt 2-FE with brand new parts that I might be willing to part with. :)

Oh and did I say brand new parts... lol....

Well, I don't know. How much are you looking to get and where are you?

Plunked down the coin and it's mine today. Yipee.:p
I was a little surprised to get the call this week because I was told the re-lien sale period wouldn't be over till the 23rd or so. The first one "didn't take" I was told when I went to pay a couple of weeks ago and I had to wait for the 30 day period to end . Ding dang dong.
Got the call yesterday, paid today and went right down to the DMV.....and was told it couldn't be sold until the lien sale was up on the 23rd. What the hell!:mad:
One hour-twenty minutes waiting and...zilch.
So, my money is still down and I'll pick it up and trailer it home Sat. but I'll have to wait to register it until later.
There you go...boy it sucks to be me sometimes.:smokin:

I have no experience in a lien sale.
I'm dealing with the service manager and he 'says' he was told by the lady at the lien company that is was "done" so he called me.
I've paid and plan on loading the beast on a trailer Sat and dragging it home and fill the last slot in my driveway.

me=jealous ...great find!

not a bad find at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom