I need help, please... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As you all know we have established our web site recently. Among the many reasons for this site is the purpose of making money for the club.

I need help from the members in "selling" a vendor's message and logo on our web site. We did this for our premium sponsor, Ralph Hayes Toyota. The idea is to approach different vendors by phone and invite them to visit our site. Then, they can see the quality of it and where their logo and link will appear. The price structure I have created is a great "deal" for any vendor who wants to sponsor us and it's an opportunity for them to be "exclusive" in their respective category. Indeed, we will not allow two Toyota dealerships to be listed in our website, for example.

As we have had support from some vendors in giving us prizes for our annual meeting, I figure we have established some rapport with them already.

Please respond to this email if you are interested in helping out and I will send you the associated price plans.

-Thank you,
A

Thank you for your response fellers. I know we are all busy.

Gehn... you're out! You have too much to do already and you have done a lot for all of us already. I appreciate your volunteering, though.

Here is the list of vendors. Please select who you would like to approach:

•AussieLocker
•Clemson 4Wheel Center
•Cruiser Crap
•CruiserParts.net
•LockRite Lockers
•Metal Tech

This is not the only list. I am open for other businesses if you all would post the names I will also chase them down.

-Thank you again!

What about some magazines? The toyota 4wd Owner? I will have to look through my links on my other cpu for more ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom