I love mods. Moddsy moddsy mods. (1 Viewer)

I ended up getting the 20lb Powertank as a late birthday present and mounted it up to the rear pillar after trimming some of the interior plastic. Now I can easily access the hose through the rear sliding windows or tailgate if I have it open.
IMG_0751.jpg

I saw someone install the Checker Auto 7" HIDs on their FJ Cruiser at Sedonafest a few days ago...and the lights were INSANELY bright. Much more than the IPFs, LightForces, and other high end lights...all for $119 each (minus 10% if you call in to verify they are in stock and pick them up at the store that day).
So far out of 4 stores, I snagged 4 lights. I need a 5th one to complete the front, and I'll eventually install 1 or 2 in the back on a seperate switch for back up lights.
IMG_0750.jpg

On a seperate note, the ARB X-Jack (exhaust jack) is great for near stock trucks, and useless on mine. :p
normal_img_1709.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

I also just installed the CDL switch I ordered from Dan:

IMG_0752.jpg

If they arrive in time, this weekend is 5.29s and ARB air lockers install time...

On a seperate note, the ARB X-Jack (exhaust jack) is great for near stock trucks, and useless on mine. :p
normal_img_1709.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

On a paved road it is useless... It won't be when 1 or more tires are down stuck in a rut and you need some lift....

All well and good.

Have you greased your DS's lately.............

Nice Ron Burgundy reference.

BTW--sweet work on the truck! You never stop, do you? :grinpimp:

Mmmmmmmmm.......

IMG_0765.jpg

yes-yes-oh-let-me-taste-your-tears-scott-88527.jpg

Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, 80 Series owners! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy

Now to just install it all tomorrow...weeeee

CodyRX7 you lucky bastarr#$$%d!!!!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom