i just got this program that cross references bearings . (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OH! i forgot to mention i could not get this to work on either of my windows 7 machines

64bit a no go , 32 bit loaded but kept freezing.

i am running it on my XP machine

EDIT: users manual says it runs on 32bit windows xp,vista ,or 7

Last edited:
The 84 FJ60 smog pump uses six vane roller bearings 2/vane (P/N NSK J-65) plus the front sealed ball bearing (P/N NTN 6204LB, this is a common bearing but you need the LB suffix), and the rear roller bearing (P/N NSK DB-36227) which I am told is listed by NSK as an OEM part which is not for sale.

I'm counting on the front bearing being the one that squeals and the rear bearing being okay. Unless I can find a cross reference to another part number. ;)

It was just the opposite on my smog pump. The rear bearing was the one to go out. All the other bearings were OK.

Pretty cool interchange info. Keep in mind that while it might match the OD/ID & width it might not always match the proper thrust angle and bearing type. For example the Timken bearing is not a suitable replacement for the knuckle bearing. Yes it has all the right dims but the thrust angle is suited to an axially load versus a perpendicular load, the Koyo direct application is far superior. On the other hand the Timken wheel bearings are an excellent interchange and in fact were offered OEM by Toyota. You just have to take a close look at the bearing.

If anyone finds an 'easy download' version of this that doesn't require forum registration please pass it on!

That is a cool program. Interesting I just saw this today while doing a search on the internet.

Koyo has enjoyed a long history in the United States, which began in the mid 1950’s. In 1975, Koyo opened their Orangeburg, SC plant and began production of Tapered Roller Bearings and Ball Bearings. By 1990, a second and third manufacturing plant were constructed at the Orangeburg location. In 1995, Koyo established another manufacturing plant located in Blythewood, SC for the production of HUB Bearings. The Blythewood plant has also been expanded and now is also a leader in the manufacturing of Ball and Taper HUB Units.

Koyo Seiko Co. LTD and Toyoda Machine Works merged on January 1, 2006 and created JTEKT Corporation. JTEKT Corporation is a world leader in the production of Steering, Driveline, Bearings and Machine Tools. JTEKT has Sales and Technical facilities in Westlake, OH and Detroit, MI and manufacturing plants in Orangeburg, Blythewood and Greenville, SC; Vonore and Morristown, TN; Daleville, VA; and Ennis, TX.

JTEKT Corporation has created a new business unit,
Koyo Bearings USA LLC, following the acquisition of The Timken Company's Needle Roller
Bearings business. The acquisition combines the strength, heritage and intellectual capital of
Koyo® and Torrington® Needle Roller Bearings to create one of the world's largest needle roller
bearing manufacturers.

thanks Kurt for posting this info .
i was wondering about the quality of other brands also .
and for knuckle bearings i only use the Koyo's:grinpimp:

is it hard to register .i registered a year ago there and can't remember was it difficult? .the link i posted is a direct download link once you are registered.

Pretty cool interchange info. Keep in mind that while it might match the OD/ID & width it might not always match the proper thrust angle and bearing type. For example the Timken bearing is not a suitable replacement for the knuckle bearing. Yes it has all the right dims but the thrust angle is suited to an axially load versus a perpendicular load, the Koyo direct application is far superior. On the other hand the Timken wheel bearings are an excellent interchange and in fact were offered OEM by Toyota. You just have to take a close look at the bearing.

If anyone finds an 'easy download' version of this that doesn't require forum registration please pass it on!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom