Hubs for BJ41 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I have a birthday coming up and was thinking that maybe I could get someone to get me locking hubs for my 1980 BJ41.
I’d like the Aisins but I’m having trouble finding the right part number and they are kinda spendy.
I ran across some maxpeedingrods hubs on Amazon and ebay. They are only 75.20 for the pair.
Has anyone used them? They don’t list the BJ41 as a fit but they list everything else so I’m sure they are the same. 30 spline.
I’m not hardcore wheeling but I do like building it right the first time.

Any info would be appreciated.

P

$75.20 for a pair of hubs??? pass on those

either buy used aisins- $150-200
or buy new ones that Kurt has @cruiseroutfit

if you want the china version then by all means get them off amazon..
Or Just pay $20 from china! Why pay someone a markup
1 PCS wheel locking hub 26 Teeth manuel OEM 43509 35030 for toyota hiace hilux 4 runner liteace-in Hub Caps from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

But.. if you want a hub that will actually work and not blow up? Your best bet is to buy one from a known vendor here such as Kurt..
Kurt has both Stock Aisins and ones with newer chromo gears already installed.

If you do buy the China version please post pictures of it in use and the results after it has been used.

Are the $107.50 units the right one for my BJ41?
Have you ever seen the "maxpeedingrods"?
Thank you.

P

Yes, they will be a direct fit Japanese AISIN hub. I have seen many of the China knock-off hubs but I can't speak to knowing the ones you're referring too. The quality and fit/finish of the ones I've seen were enough to keep us from stocking any of them.

@PeterC BJ41 from 1979 and newer will be the same as an FJ40 from the same years.

Also read a bit about @cruiseroutfit . Kurt is one of the most knowledgeable vendors in the community. If he says he knows the part and it will fit, I'd bank on it 100%

@PeterC BJ41 from 1979 and newer will be the same as an FJ40 from the same years.

Also read a bit about @cruiseroutfit . Kurt is one of the most knowledgeable vendors in the community. If he says he knows the part and it will fit, I'd bank on it 100%
No doubt and happy to support sponsors by buying from them. Just need a little help with a link.

Thanks

Can you post a link to these hubs on/from your website, please?
I looked on your site and was unable to find hubs.
This is for a 1980 BJ41. Thanks,

P

IMG_4631.PNG

Cruiser Outfitters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom