How many miles are on your 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

97 lx450, 51K miles. just put on new belts and pads....... picked her up last year out of NM.....
IMGP6634.jpg

1997 LX450 195,200 Currently DD

We have 213K on our 95. Runs great with lots of power (when empty).

:eek:That's a clean LX you got there.:clap:

Thanks arndog.....It was love at first sight....and THEN I looked under the hood. Talk about :eek::eek:!!! Part of me is a bit nervous to start adding the mods....but only part of me.
IMGP6641.jpg

Pushing 78,xxx miles on my 92. She was hardly worked in her first life.
Hoping to get 300,xxx problem free miles. PM and regular maintenance is the key!

IMG_2589.jpg

Just hit 183K on the 94. Daily driver

272k on my 97, goal is 999999 :smokin:

114k on my 94 bought with 100k. Finally got my Volvo fixed up for everyday driving so now I can park the LC and not put too much mileage on her :D

Hopefully the LC gets to at least my Vovlo's 245k that it has on it.

289,XXX and counting on my 1994.

Just casual PM:D

The only thing wrong with the truck is that tripmeter quit working a few hundred miles ago.
odo.jpg

175XXX on my 96 LX450. Just got it less then a month ago. I wish it could be my daily driver but when you drive between 400-700 miles a week and $3.50+ a gallon, it just doesn't make sense. Have a Honda Insight Hybrid as my DD:frown:. Good gas mileage though.

252k on mine now, all was good untill po didnt get the crank bolt tight around 240k, required engine replacement.:whoops:

95 with 203,xxx no issues. Just did a starter, cost about $120. Also tires, OOOOOO. I have a friend that is a Master Toyota Tech at a stealership and he says they are trained that these are designed as 1,000,000 vehicles. My axles are still in good shape, drive shafts might need some u joints soon and some grease in the slip joints. Beyond the starter and tires I think my next biggest thing to deal with is windshield wipers!

I bought mine in '05 with 140,000 miles for 10K. You should feel very lucky you can get these so cheap these days, but they are hard to find. Seems like all the quintessential Toyota 4x4 owners love them and rarely let them go. It's hard to pay 60G's for a crappy new Sequoia when you have this bad ass FZJ80 that's still perfectly opperational you know?

301,615 :flipoff2: recorded miles on 1992 that runs like a champ. my odometer cable broke 7 months ago :bang:- and I just had it fixed :wrench:. so, unrecorded is much higher. was averaging about 500 miles a week untill I bought my toyota corrola gas saver car :grinpimp:. keeping the landcruiser- the car is paying for itself in fuel savings.... :steer:

275,xxx miles and runs like a champ. Love this pig. Had it for almost 5 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom