High Gas Prices =LC Slowing Sales ... What’s your Plan ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy on mine was complaining online about gas prices since he has to run 93 octane. This is a guy who daily drives a 2021 Corvette, I told him if gas prices were a concern, maybe he shouldn't have spent $90,000 for a new Vette. Same with Land Cruisers, if you're driving a 200 series, chances are you don't have to worry that much about the cost of fuel. If it gets high enough, I'll drive my wife's new Tacoma and she can drive my truck and let it set in the parking lot all day. I had actually thought about buying something cheap on gas if and when it gets above $3 a gallon but when you run the math for another vehicle, maintenance, insurance, and fuel for it, it's not worth it. I can buy a lot of $3 a gallon gas for what that would cost. It will definitely have an affect on what people are willing to pay for gas hogs like my 2015 Tundra and Land Cruisers so I'm thinking about selling the Tundra and waiting a few months and finally get the 200 series I've always wanted. It's been 2 years since I've owned a Cruiser and before that I had owned a Cruiser since 1993. Then I can put a lift and 35s on it so it will really suck the gas down :)

Not really seeing any tech content here or even 200 series content as Land Cruisers basically are all gas guzzlers. These kinds of posts should go in the one 200 series chat thread we have here for these kinds of non tech non 200 series bar chat over a beer type topics

Thread closed

Your friendly 200 series moderator although the thread originator may disagree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom