HELP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys! so I have quite a problem, so my window regualtor in my 60 is dead and I have been searching for them and the only two places I can find that carry them are coolcruisers and Toyota, and both of them are way too pricey for the part. Does anyone know of a Place that sell them for around say under 100 bucks? :confused:

Go to MUD 'parts for sale' and the 'parting out ' sections. Should have what you need.

John

Which one do you need? I have the feint passenger one and both rear!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Might try Slacker24-7

You might PM Slacker24-7. He may have one. Don't know what the price would be.

thanks guys! sfd60 i need the drivers side front one

also check a local pick n pull to see if you can get one in good shape. I have a couple spares if you get desperate, but i'm always busy and slow to ship (way to sell it right?!). I'd hook you up for free + shipping if you don't find them elsewhere.

also check a local pick n pull to see if you can get one in good shape. I have a couple spares if you get desperate, but i'm always busy and slow to ship (way to sell it right?!). I'd hook you up for free + shipping if you don't find them elsewhere.
a cruiser in pick n pull is pretty rare around here, and thanks man but i wouldnt wanna make ya do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom