Help locating fuse for indicators! LJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I need help locating the right fuse for the indicators on my LJ70. I know the fuse box is located at the feet of the drivers side but unfortunately I’ve lost the cover! Which fuse coresponds to the indicators? Thanks guys :)

This is from a 1991 LJ78, but it should be the same.
image.jpg

It helps if you tell us the year, model and market. Many things are updated over the timeline of a model.
I think yours will be the same as this one , part number 82683-90K04
1584777120158.png

Hello, can any one tell me which relay is linked with indicators?
My indicators aren't working, I've checked kedthe fuse.
Any ideas?
The car went to the mechanics for new front brake calipers, came back with no indicators. FIJI SPECIAL....
Mines an LJ79 1990 model

Should be a little round relay under the dash near the steering column. This is for a RHD model, but (assuming yours is LHD) it should be in a similar location, just mirrored.

Attachments

• Relay Locations.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Should be a little round relay under the dash near the steering column. This is for a RHD model, but (assuming yours is LHD) it should be in a similar location, just mirrored.
Thanks for reply,mines RHD, I can see two round ones and I think two square ones? Does any one have the drawings of what's what??

The indicator relay is located above the main relay panel it looks like. The pdf I posted above has a diagram of the relays and their locations in the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom