Hdj81 wiring harness connector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,
I have reinstalled engine into my 1990 Hdj81 and have an orphaned single wire (red/black) male plug. It comes off the main harness, short lead down by the rest of the connectors near engine oil dipstick. Its been 1.5 years since I pulled the engine and having no recollection of this plug, I'm thinking is it was never connected but would like to know. Cheers
20230528_171458.jpg

Any ideas?

Hi folks,
I have reinstalled engine into my 1990 Hdj81 and have an orphaned single wire (red/black) male plug. It comes off the main harness, short lead down by the rest of the connectors near engine oil dipstick. Its been 1.5 years since I pulled the engine and having no recollection of this plug, I'm thinking is it was never connected but would like to know. Cheers View attachment 3336987
Any ideas?
Sorry for wasting anybodys time - with more time to assess, it is, of course, to the starter motor ffs. That mess of wiring plugs is so tight in there and hard to get into, just missed the female plug tucked underneath starter once it was off the hoist. What a job its been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom