Wanted HDJ80 (LHD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in the market right away for a LHD 80 series. I have been working with a guy in the Canary Islands (Not this new guy Adam that just popped up) for the last few months and at the last minute, he disappeared. I would rather find someone here who already has one, or find someone here who deals with them. I am not interested in a RHD (HDJ81). My budget is in the low-mid 20K or less. I also have a somewhat built F80 that I will sell/partial trade if interested.

I am also interested in contact information if anyone knows some of the dealers here. I am familiar with some, but most of them deal only with Canadian/JDM and RHD.

YES GO WITH THIS ONE!!! The one bcarney mentioned. He is a Mud member, Chris Spalding. I bought my HDJ-80 off of him. Stand up guy, nothing but good to say about him. He's out of Greensboro, NC.

If you buy it, I will sell you the engine manual for it, $25 and you pay shipping from 28277.

Hard to find a good less then 200k miles lhd 80 with 5 speed and ac these days in Europe. The nice ones sell fast and for amounts no one here would pay for :(

What? Nobody is talking about my LHD, 1-hdt, 5 speed manual, locked, and built 80 for sale?

What? Nobody is talking about my LHD, 1-hdt, 5 speed manual, locked, and built 80 for sale?

They have a thing against Oregonians and 80s from Oregon.

YES GO WITH THIS ONE!!! The one bcarney mentioned. He is a Mud member, Chris Spalding. I bought my HDJ-80 off of him. Stand up guy, nothing but good to say about him. He's out of Greensboro, NC.

I am surprised that HDJ80 hasn't sold yet. Seems like a pretty stellar deal for a factory rig.

Hard to find a good less then 200k miles lhd 80 with 5 speed and ac these days in Europe. The nice ones sell fast and for amounts no one here would pay for :(

That is so true. I am surprised how expensive nice HDJ80's are going for in Euro's no less. Sure, trashed 80's can be found for less than 7000 Euro's, but the nice ones are regularly over 20K and approaching 30.

Exactly. nwcoast has a super nice 80 here:

For Sale - 97,hdt diesel, 5 speed manual, locked, dream cruiser, oregon

I test drove it last weekend and couldn't keep from smiling. Awesome intercooler setup and the rig is in great shape.

I do like that truck. Bery nice. I can't imagine why that has not sold. It did not take long to find someone to set me up. I am working on a new sale right now. But if something happens and it falls through, I might consider this. Just at the top of my price limit. But for what is included. Nice.

@toadshade - I am in the market for one as well. Who are you going through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom