Has anyone solved the FJ62 stereo mounting bracket dilemma? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Solved it here

Because not all aftermarket radios utuilize all the tabs, They ship flat and can be easily bent if needed. Ships as pictured.
thumbgns.jpg

Last edited:
I installed my double din Alpine using the existing brackets
View attachment 2619672View attachment 2619673

So I'm a little confused here. If a double DIN unit can be installed with the factory brackets, why is this bracket needed?

What Alpine unit is that? I am going to replace the factory radio in the near future and was looking for something like this.

So I'm a little confused here. If a double DIN unit can be installed with the factory brackets, why is this bracket needed?

What Alpine unit is that? I am going to replace the factory radio in the near future and was looking for something like this.
This is just a replacement for the factory radio bracket, Some people threw out or lost their brackets when they retrofit a single din radio into the double dins spot. If you already have your original FJ62 brackets then you don't need this,

This is just a replacement for the factory radio bracket, Some people threw out or lost their brackets when they retrofit a single din radio into the double dins spot. If you already have your original FJ62 brackets then you don't need this,

Makes sense, thanks for the clarification. Nice product BTW. If I didn't have a factory radio, I would order a set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom