GW-Jeff NF Peters Mill/Taskers Gap Trails Work Day - Saturday, March 16@9:30am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a lot of fun!

IMG_20190316_160619.jpg
IMG_20190316_160623.jpg

What happens when you bring a Cheby to a Toyota party. And no spare...
IMG_20190316_161559.jpg
IMG_20190316_161615.jpg

Seriously, though, we had a decent turn out and those that showed up stepped right up and went to work. It was a good, fun crew of 6. @emorth, @StaleAle, @1MOA, @PRADO3, @iBlaze, @MyLandy and yours truly.
The weather could not have been better, and I think everyone had a good time, even @1MOA, up until the sidewall snake bite. He kept a good attitude despite the bad luck.
We had to cut a few dead-falls and drag them off the trail, cut back some prickers, pick up some fallen branches, and clear some water break blockages.
It was pretty straight forward and not difficult or back breaking, by any means. So, don't let the threat of hard work deter the rest of you from coming out next time; it is a fun run in the woods, especially for those of you with stockers or little to no wheel time off road.
Oh, yeah the Washington Area Trail Riders provided pulled pork BBQ, baked beans, slaw and soda for lunch! YUM!

Cheers,
Stump

Oh, yeah, we also pulled out 4 bags of trash that included a muffler, various underbody plastic parts, plastic and glass bottles, a shot up hubcap(?), beer bongs and other junk. @iBlaze was eagle eye on the litter.

I’d like to buy the chief trash picker a Trasharoo. It can be mounted anywhere, even on the liftgate glass if need be. Or hung off an ARB, or similar, front bumper.

Lemme know who deserves it and they can lemme know the color they want. I am HAPPY to make this offer.

I’d like to buy the chief trash picker a Trasharoo. It can be mounted anywhere, even on the liftgate glass if need be. Or hung off an ARB, or similar, front bumper.

Lemme know who deserves it and they can lemme know the color they want. I am HAPPY to make this offer.
Or hang easily off a gobi ladder. Hint hint... jk... i was not the primary picker upper... was a good time though for sure. So lucky we had the chainsaw certified members!

We changed the taskers gap ORV signs as well. One is in OK shape and it is still in the bed of the truck, Anyone want it?
I'll take the good one.

We were talking about exactly that today! About the trasharoo, not you buying one for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom