GSMTR Registration is Open (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The t- shirt is on STLCA's Facebook page.

Registered the other day - looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hey all. David from Missouri driving my 97 FZJ in. Probably Tuesday night. Otherwise Wed morning. Depends how far I get. Driving in alone. Looking forward to wheeling and meeting some good people. my first GSMTR. FINALLY. The article in Toyota Trails made me say "I gots to go to there". Try some of that gumbo. I really like TN too. Never had my rig there though but I love this part of the country. Meet you all in a few days.

Last edited:
Come on down! Cool group of people no doubt, you'll have a blast...

Cheers, joel

Yeah. Should be a good range of rigs and groups. We look forward to seeing you.

How many are registered for the expo run???

I just found out that I can get off work. But now it's to late to register so can I sign up at the event? I just won't get a shirt or meal ticket is that right ?

From Inside a hotel

I just found out that I can get off work. But now it's to late to register so can I sign up at the event? I just won't get a shirt or meal ticket is that right ?

From Inside a hotel
I believe that is correct, I think there will be a few shirts avaliable for purchase at the event.

Between here and there

Jason is correct. Onsite registration does not include a t-shirt some will be available for sale while supply's last. Onsite does include a meal ticket and additional meal tickets will be available.

Ok cool thx roger and Jason. Hope I can get a sticker lol so I can keep em going lol.

From Inside a hotel

[AL
image.jpg
Larry here are your FJ cruisers

[ALView attachment 893069 Larry here are your FJ cruisers

Yes. I was standing there as the photo was shot. That was one big gob of FJ Cruisers.

What you don't see is it took over two hours to arrange the trucks for the picture, then they ran the batteries down on the man lift which delayed the picture again. Personally, I would pass on the photo ... while everyone else is in line for the photo, I would have the trails free of traffic. [selfish me]

Jason is correct. Onsite registration does not include a t-shirt some will be available for sale while supply's last. Onsite does include a meal ticket and additional meal tickets will be available.

I got something rite yea me, I was hoping I wasn't speaking out of turn.

Between here and there

Personally, I would pass on the photo ... while everyone else is in line for the photo, I would have the trails free of traffic. [selfish me]

^^^this. 2 hours for a photo, screw that!! I wonder how many pairs of toe shoes and Ipad dash mounts are in that picture? :moon:

The expedition run sounds super cool, but the description and warning might have scared a few folks off. I've never been to those parts so don't know what the terrain is like. How would my 100-series fare on the expedition trip? Stats in sig line... I don't mind a little pinstriping but would like to avoid body damage if possible.

We had a 100 with us on one of the pre runs, it's only issue was a winning noise from the passenger seat, something about it being her daily driver. We do not expect body damage but as you know things can happen and we did not want new people to be surprised.
There are a couple people that have said if they can get their stuff together in time they will do the run.

Come on with us! I'm one of the 4, looking forward to new territory... I bet it will fill up next year once people hear more about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom