GSMTR prep HAMOM 5/15-5/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went to the gas station in Siler City this morning at 6:30, there was 3 other cars there and all the pumps were open. Evidently the panic buying doesn’t start that early.

If it hasn't been bulletproofed, fuel availability isn't close to your primary concern :lol:

Source: 6.0 powerstroke owner
I’m not too familiar with the whole bulletproofing process, so I’d love to pick your brain about it some. My friend and brother in-law both have 6.0 trucks, and I’d love to get some info for them.

I’m not too familiar with the whole bulletproofing process, so I’d love to pick your brain about it some. My friend and brother in-law both have 6.0 trucks, and I’d love to get some info for them.

I can talk your ear off about them. We can chat on Saturday if there's time.

Had a blast this weekend boys. Thanks for having me over @AJR , and KILLER new rig @IcutYourCruiser

Good to hang out. See you boys at gsmtr.

780FF7FE-C6A0-4249-83B9-984E4C07462E.jpeg
0C1A2AF0-B605-41BF-8507-5085A29C7ACA.jpeg
71BA3DBC-7DFC-439D-986F-4083B126FAC3.jpeg
18E2A518-59DC-44B9-A483-B2BB8DBEFAD7.jpeg
82A8F7CF-10AB-495D-8397-7D4E1FC9E587.jpeg

And thank you to Adam and his family for preparing a great dinner, then the boys drinking by the fire.

It was a fun time, glad to have everyone over. We were able to get the rear of Hatchet done, and the steering rods built. Looks like I still have a good bit of work left before GSMTR.

I took the Hellfire knuckles off again after everyone left, turns out this first version of these knuckles has to be put on after the birf and axle are in, the birf won’t fit through the hole behind the spindle. Good time to paint them I guess. I’m ordering a couple misalignment spacers to finish the steering, then welding on the sliders, modify the panhard bar, put on shocks and I’m ready to roll ( I think).

Thanks everyone for the help and fun times.

Actually, I was thinking about this question a little more... the answer should be obvious. Glass for breaking of course!

It's a mystery to me how there's still glass in it to begin with!

Looks like I left a little too early. I missed out on the painting party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom