GSMTR prep HAMOM 5/15-5/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJR

Threads
GSMTR is coming up pretty quick, and Id like to put together a HAMOM at my place to get ready. I have a small list of items I want to get done, and @IcutYourCruiser has an 80 that needs an axle swap done and a part time kit put in. I'm thinking Saturday-Sunday, most work getting done on Saturday.

Items to attack on Hatchet: Install Hellfire Knuckles, Heim/DOM steering, Chromo drive flanges, shocks, rear axle seals and stuff, re wire rock lights, install spot lights. I'll probably get a start on some if this before the HAMOM, but I'm almost positive it wont be done.

@IcutYourCruiser trail beater 80: Pull axles that are under it currently and replace with axles he has, add 4" springs, Install part time 4wd kit, Swap out seats.

Anyone is welcome to stay Saturday night. We'll have a fire and drink some beers, I'll cook something good in the smoker, probably a pork shoulder. PM me for directions if you've never been or don't remember how to get there, I'm near Siler City.

Last edited:
I think ill be able to make it. It'll be more of a teaching point for me.

Reactions: AJR
Need to.get my axles swapped!

Since it’s a 3+ hour drive for me, and as most of you know I don’t like waking up early lol. I’ll probably head out fri night and camp out in your shop or driveway. Maybe I can get a head start on some of the work fri night.

Since it’s a 3+ hour drive for me, and as most of you know I don’t like waking up early lol. I’ll probably head out fri night and camp out in your shop or driveway. Maybe I can get a head start on some of the work fri night.
Funny thing about this post, you made it at 8:40 am, that’s very early for you.

GSMTR is coming up pretty quick, and Id like to put together a HAMOM at my place to get ready. I have a small list of items I want to get done, and @IcutYourCruiser has an 80 that needs an axle swap done and a part time kit put in. I'm thinking Saturday-Sunday, most work getting done on Saturday.

Items to attack on Hatchet: Install Hellfire Knuckles, Heim/DOM steering, Chromo drive flanges, shocks, rear axle seals and stuff. I'll probably get a start on some if this before the HAMOM, but I'm almost positive it wont be done.

@IcutYourCruiser trail beater 80: Pull axles that are under it currently and replace with axles he has, add 4" springs, Install part time 4wd kit, Swap out seats.

Anyone is welcome to stay Saturday night. We'll have a fire and drink some beers, I'll cook something good in the smoker, probably a pork shoulder. PM me for directions if you've never been or don't remember how to get there, I'm near Siler City.
I

Items to attack on Hatchet: Install Hellfire Knuckles, Heim/DOM steering, Chromo drive flanges, shocks, rear axle seals and stuff. I'll probably get a start on some if this before the HAMOM, but I'm almost positive it wont be done.

I'll be at Cape Lookout that weekend :(

Gonna try and knock out the last couple items on my list this coming weekend, but I'll try and make it at least on Saturday to lend a hand.

I'm there, let me know if you need me to bring anything. I plan to spend the night. Pre GSMTR warm up ;)

Pinch change of plans. I'll come early afternoon. My wife is go to a BBQ she wants me to attend.

Reactions: AJR
Axles are ready and I’ve got a pile of parts to load in the tow rig Thursday night. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it there and back with the whole fuel shortage BS.
50413A1C-9CA2-41CC-958D-DAE302283AA1.jpeg

Yeah, so apparently my attendance will depend on finding gas for the Tundra before Saturday. Stupid people make my eye twitch.

I've got a couple of full gas cans you can have @Fort Knox . Diesel supremacy!!

Thanks @GLTHFJ60 . If I don't find some in the next day or so, I'll hit you up. I have 1/4 tank and Erica has a full tank, so I'm fine for getting to/from work, but will need a fill-up before the round-trip to Siler City.

I will be towing with a 6.0 F350, so hopefully I shouldn’t have a fuel problem.

If it hasn't been bulletproofed, fuel availability isn't close to your primary concern :lol:

Source: 6.0 powerstroke owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom