Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few shots I took. Will post some vids when I can figure out how to shorten them.
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0960.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG
70804422159__0F2D59C2-3809-44E5-953A-311F2F252DC9.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0967 (1).JPG

Thanks for setting this event up. As always a good bunch of guys and gals. It was good to get out and explore a new to me park. I am bummed about my ignorance and the broken windshield, but I was able to straighten out the frame and now need to find a glass. We had a large selection of rigs and I think everyone found something challenging for them. People from GER were very easy going and willing to help out and make sure we had what we needed. Sounds like I missed some fun leaving Saturday night, but I got a lot done Sunday back in Richmond. Hopefully someone will post the video from trail 5 hill climb!
I got it just need to figure out how to shorten it

Ok I have hit my ceiling of technical know how. I have a couple of .MOV videos that I cannot get uploaded to MUD. Does anyone have that capability? I can convert them to MP4's but MUD doesn't like that. format either.

Ok I have hit my ceiling of technical know how. I have a couple of .MOV videos that I cannot get uploaded to MUD. Does anyone have that capability? I can convert them to MP4's but MUD doesn't like that. format either.

If you have a Gmail account you can add it to the album I posted or just add it as a link on its own.

Quick note: I made it home safely last night but that was a long ride with a jacked windshield. Thanks to everyone that helped with the speedy winch recovery; that’s what wheeling with a great group is about.

We were having a blast until I wasn’t, lol. I’ll have more commentary later, I’m beat after washing down the truck. I’ll get to kicking open doors and windshields very soon.

View attachment 3346529
Sorry to see about the flop @kevin in okinawa. Hope you didn't get hurt. Sending good vibes your way and happy to help with repairs once you've got a plan finalized.

Got it!

I think @Catskills thought she was on a bull! Only holding one with one hand. She was a good sport! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom