Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@afgman786 First thing I did when I got home was put my torque wrench in my drawer. Thanks again for insisting I torque those bolts

1686603396638.png

Fudge.........btw I couldn't get any vids to play. Kevin you gotta fix that door to save those stripes.

Really bummed that I missed this...not for the rollover, but it sounds like a great trip!

Hope all is well with everyone and only bruised cruisers and egos.

Can't see the vids either, would love to play them.

Can’t really speak to why the vids play for some but not others. Wish I knew so I can fix it. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Can’t really speak to why the vids play for some but not others. Wish I knew so I can fix it. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.
It will play on my work computer but not my phone or home laptop????

It is a pretty good distance to drive and uphill both ways. (Reminded me of walking to school. Minus the snow!) But I think it’s a wash!
The Cove has some pluses and some negatives.
GER has some pluses and some negatives. We will need to set down and discuss them and decide.

It is a pretty good distance to drive and uphill both ways. (Reminded me of walking to school. Minus the snow!) But I think it’s a wash!
The Cove has some pluses and some negatives.
GER has some pluses and some negatives. We will need to set down and discuss them and decide.
What were the costs for driver? Rider?

What were the costs for driver? Rider?
$50 for driver for the weekend and $30 for passenger. $10/night camping per site. So I paid $110 for 2 people

Well the pricing seems to be cheaper than the Cove .... How were the bathrooms/bath house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom