Good Auto Upholstery Boise? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any referrals for an upholster shop? Don't want to pay a ton, but would like quality work.

Thinking of getting my FJ55 seats re-done. If I can get a decent quote, I'd rather have it done locally, than order and install $OR repro kits myself.

Dan

Anyone have any referrals for an upholster shop? Don't want to pay a ton, but would like quality work.

Thinking of getting my FJ55 seats re-done. If I can get a decent quote, I'd rather have it done locally, than order and install $OR repro kits myself.

Dan

Bears Workshop in Caldwell is who I have heard about locally.

Cheers

No, not yet. Been thinking of just buying the SOR kits for it.

I need my front seats done also. Can you guys post pics of the work that was done?

I had fronts and backs done at Boise Car Up
20180814_182244.jpg
20180814_182032.jpg
20180814_182146.jpg
holstery.

Just so you can compare, 2 front buckets and 2 rear benches were $950 (used existing foam).
Thank you.

Looks great!

I finally got the 55 seats done. Went to Terry at Boise Car Upholstery, great guy, should have had him do these years ago. He's retiring at the end of the year and has more work to do than he'll have time to complete. Not sure where his guy is going to go that works for him as I'm pretty sure he's the one that actually performed the work on my seats. He stuck with his quote ($1500), even though there was some extra time/work involved as all of the springs were broken on the drivers side seat bottom. I got a replacement from a friend (Calvin's old seat) and it too had broken springs, but was in better shape than mine. I have a 'spare' front seat back BTW if anyone needs it. I'll hold on to it for a while, then probably toss it.

Before:
IMG_20210801_180707477.jpg

IMG_20210801_180716083.jpg

After:

IMG_20210823_200442171.jpg

IMG_20210824_063212860.jpg

Terry is a craftsman. He did a great job on my daughters 60.

Side note. I just wanted to invite everyone. I'd notice a lot of FJ in Tressures Valley so I am just seeing if we all can together and see what everyone is doing to their FJ and maybe get to know everyone.

FJ Cruiser End Of Summer Ice Cream Meet Up!

gfdgd.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom