Going down a new path (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are you alls thoughts on this?

Supercharger Vacuum Rerouted.jpg

Running the PVC hose to a "T" w/ or w/ catch can. Suppose to help with oil blow back for not getting into the plymouth. I think LC Phil said he's been running it this way for year, but Land Tank has a different opinion.

Although I really only want to make preventive maintenance purchases now for the LC, I think I have all that's needed in my garage other than a catch can bracket for where I would like it to be mounted.

Also. .when am I suppose to do an oil change on the SC? I think I've seen anywhere from 30K to 70K where the guy wished he would of done it sooner.

Yeah it is, but I baby it. She lives in the garage. 2015, over 740hp, only has 10,000 miles. Don't think I ever took it over 100mph. Babied
Hehe. The hundy does 118, ask the silly tahoe drivers with their 94 mph limiters. ;<)

The fastest car I have ever driven had 600hp+ and the rear tires would easily break lose at 80 mph. It was crazy fun and scary.

Last edited:
Hehe. The hundy does 118, ask the silly tahoe drivers with their 94 mph limiters. ;<)

The fastest car I have ever driven had 600hp+ and the rear tires would easily break lose at 80 mph. It was crazy fun and scary.

Not to thread-jack but how did you get the 100 to 118? I maxed out at 87 - but could have gone faster if I didn't feel like I was already at warp drive...

Not to thread-jack but how did you get the 100 to 118? I maxed out at 87 - but could have gone faster if I didn't feel like I was already at warp drive...
It’s the 100s top speed. No issues.

Got off a little early and re-pinned my MAF connector, and installed the hood risers from @Outsane.

The rise of the hood is more subtle than I thought. . Which I like.

20210305_163724.jpg

20210305_175618.jpg
20210305_175633_HDR.jpg
20210305_175648.jpg
20210305_175740.jpg

What's the point of the hood risers? Never seen someone intentionally misalign body panels before, outside of a trail :p

What's the point of the hood risers? Never seen someone intentionally misalign body panels before, outside of a trail :p
Lol. Some folks talk about overheating because of the SC. Though I don't think I'll have this problems, I'm adding a little reassurance.

windshield wiper defrosters.
any issues/smells from the A/C. seems like with the hot air exiting right by the fresh air intake your air entering the cab could be warmer.
i like the look/angle

any issues/smells from the A/C. seems like with the hot air exiting right by the fresh air intake your air entering the cab could be warmer.
i like the look/angle
We call it a twofer. Reduces the heat under the hood in the summer, and helps defrost the windshield in the winter

i like the look/angle
I haven't driven it yet. Just did it yesterday evening. Since it's been nice out, I've been driving the Challenger

View attachment 2601623

Running the PVC hose to a "T" w/ or w/ catch can. Suppose to help with oil blow back for not getting into the plymouth. I think LC Phil said he's been running it this way for year, but Land Tank has a different opinion.

Although I really only want to make preventive maintenance purchases now for the LC, I think I have all that's needed in my garage other than a catch can bracket for where I would like it to be mounted.

Also. .when am I suppose to do an oil change on the SC? I think I've seen anywhere from 30K to 70K where the guy wished he would of done it sooner.
Re- routed the PCV hose

View attachment 2601623

Re-routed the PCV hose from the plymouth to the brake booster pipe for oil blow back.

20210313_133941.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom