Builds Giovanni’s 2016 460 build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So this may seam a stupid question :)doh:) but I assume your drawer system is not removable to access third row seats, they're gone.
Especially considering your second battery, correct?
We have a "seat mounted" version of this drawer. It sits on top of the folded down 3rd row. It does not have the side wings, however. It retails for $240 less that the floor mount unit.
D159-Prado150-Seat-mount-drawer-1-scaled.jpg

We have a "seat mounted" version of this drawer. It sits on top of the folded down 3rd row. It does not have the side wings, however. It retails for $240 less that the floor mount unit.
View attachment 2667937
Is this relatively easy to remove if the third seats need to be used?
I can see it for sure needing at least two people to install/remove. So is just fastened to the existing hold downs?
One more quick question, how much space is it from the top of the drawer deck, perhaps the fridge slide to the top of the barn door opening? I have an 85 qt fridge for long trips (read: tall) and would like to know if it'll fit up there with the slide out.

Love your organization!

Fun times! A good place to clear your head.
How did you friends like "dispersed" camping?

They loved it. They have two little girls same age as mine, and we ate really well. Kids were happy, adults were happy ... was a great weekend.

We had some great sun too! At one point, solar setup was charging batteries at 30A!

Peaceful weekend in the woods. I lost a very close friend recently to a hiking fall and I needed the down time.

Drawer setup and batteries worked awesome.

Got to take another family along and introduce them to “dispersed camping”.

View attachment 2691035

View attachment 2691036

View attachment 2691037

View attachment 2691038

View attachment 2691039

View attachment 2691040

I’m still a little bummed hearing about your buddy. I know it’s a hard thing to cope with, hopefully Mother Nature served you all well.

Is that Utah? Your rig looks good out there with that trailer.

We were in Ouachita National Forrest just north of Hochatown OK. Head for a camping road trip to SLC Friday morning.

They loved it. They have two little girls same age as mine, and we ate really well. Kids were happy, adults were happy ... was a great weekend.

We had some great sun too! At one point, solar setup was charging batteries at 30A!
Now you just need to sell them on getting a GX!

We were in Ouachita National Forrest just north of Hochatown OK. Head for a camping road trip to SLC Friday morning.

That is a great part of OK! I’m jealous.

Took the GX and my camper trailer for a 1300 mile, 5 night camping road trip from Frisco TX to Park City UT. GX performed flawlessly.

Like I’ve said before, it tows *okay* but not with authority. There were times I wished for more HP (or more precisely, more torque) - NM, CO, and UT mountain passes can be rather steep. But we made it fine and I/family had a great time.

Good electrical mods are, IMHO, one of the most important parts of making a trip like this work well. I’m pleased with all mine, but I will change a few things now - which I’ll post here as I do them later.

Night 1 - Lake Meredith TX
Night 2 - Forrest service road near Red River NM
Night 3 - Forrest service road near Chimney Rock. We camped with a beautiful view of Chimney Rock.
Nights 4/5 - Forrest service road in the La Sal mountains overlooking Moab. Amazing.

CFE08FD7-294C-4891-AC31-A9B43E0AD848.jpeg

A4ED73AD-E141-49AE-8CA3-32CA7218F0A3.jpeg

7F72C687-6AAC-43DF-BF6C-A19BA62433DC.jpeg

Awesome. Nice an cool in the La Sals? I've done some trails through the La Sals during my trips to Moab, always looked like a good place to be this time of year.

I am leaving tomorrow for Wyoming from Minnesota with my Escape 15 fiberglass camper... all hooked up and ready to go in the morning.

Looks like a great setup. Anymore pics? I cannot wait for our ~5k mike road trip next week!

Awesome. Nice an cool in the La Sals? I've done some trails through the La Sals during my trips to Moab, always looked like a good place to be this time of year.

I am leaving tomorrow for Wyoming from Minnesota with my Escape 15 fiberglass camper... all hooked up and ready to go in the morning.

Funny, we’ll be in Wyoming next week!

Looks calm. I’d love to pop a chair right there at the shoreline and do ... nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom