Get any snow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Evan to the rescue!!! Thanks again dude.

1581442908051.png

I'm not at the house now but I have pics for both tires and I think this is the rear one.

20200211_132540.jpg

It's drifting pretty deep around the house over here in 'Nebraska'. The nice thing is that there isn't anything to create drifts on my driveway so the LC and the 4Runner had no problems getting up the driveway and out to Mountain Valley (closest pavement).
IMG_4797.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG
IMG_4813.JPG
IMG_4825.JPG

It's drifting pretty deep around the house over here in 'Nebraska'. The nice thing is that there isn't anything to create drifts on my driveway so the LC and the 4Runner had no problems getting up the driveway and out to Mountain Valley (closest pavement). View attachment 2208505

Looks like you might need to do some sort of snow fence at your front door to slow the drifting.

Looks like you might need to do some sort of snow fence at your front door to slow the drifting.
Possibly. It's also coming over the roof and then dropping out of the vortex that is created by the front porch area.

Does it have brakes?

you brake/stop the same way as skiing and snowboarding, kick it hard to either side an dig in the edges! it took me less than a run to figure out the mechanics and two more runs to build the skill set. I would say I'm in-between beginner/ intermediate.. nowhere near expert or pro. im still working on the Green easy trails before jumping up to Blue

I've never been to that place so I need to check it out. However, the mountains have plenty of snow to last for a while, I'd think.

Who in the club is going to be the first to buy a set of these chains?

So..... I wonder why they didn't chain up the front? And, that's a long way to back down that slope to get to turn around!

We have around 3 inches of wet snow this morning and its still coming down. I'm kind of sick of it now.

Snowing in Rio Rancho, but roads just wet.

Glad I hooked up the plow blade on the tractor yesterday and took down the shade sail over the driveway!

Old Winter dude, don't listen to Mauser. Keep it coming and replenish our aquifer. :bounce:

1586789485422.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom