Get any snow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

can't get the snow tracks on until I grind down the outside of a 7mm deep socket .. until then, I got the chains on!

KIMG0370.JPG

Well a couple of inches so far...we’ll see what it’s like in the morning.
2F65F132-0698-4F16-98E9-096F45CE1A1F.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_20191128_060450.jpg

Maybe 4 to 5 inches, hard to tell with drifts in N. Rio Rancho. Cruiser content:. Doggo like to go for rides!

About 4" near Coors and Montano.

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

Thats a good bit. My buddy lives by where you are building your new place. He said about 8 inches there too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
I want to go see it up by the new house. We have been invited to a friend's open house tonight and they live just south of the Sedillo exit. We'll see how the snow and roads are tonight. I have 400' of driveway that doesn't have gravel on it yet so it's a mucky mess. Maybe it will be better in the snow and cold/frozen mud rather than waiting until Saturday. Better drive the 4Runner. Happy Thanksgiving!

Now that looks like fun! We got 5” near Edith and Osuna in the Valley.

About 5-6” in Placitas

9F4E3E1F-12EB-4977-B935-041201D8068D.jpeg

I want to go see it up by the new house. We have been invited to a friend's open house tonight and they live just south of the Sedillo exit. We'll see how the snow and roads are tonight. I have 400' of driveway that doesn't have gravel on it yet so it's a mucky mess. Maybe it will be better in the snow and cold/frozen mud rather than waiting until Saturday. Better drive the 4Runner. Happy Thanksgiving!
We did stop by the house under construction last night. The road/driveway had about 6" and the mud underneath must have been frozen because I didn't have any issues. The '05 4Runner did quite well with its Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires. The only thing I don't like about it is the transmission shifter is one of those gated things and shifting between 3-2-L-2-3 is not easy when trying to control speed with the engine braking instead of the other brakes. It did very well on any of the snow-packed and icy roads around the area as well.

Marc - what’s the status on the new house? Got a roof on yet? Windows and doors? With this kind of weather, the more closed in, the better.

Glad to hear that you didn’t have any issues getting in there.

Marc - what’s the status on the new house? Got a roof on yet? Windows and doors? With this kind of weather, the more closed in, the better.

Glad to hear that you didn’t have any issues getting in there.
We have a roof, insulation, electricity, propane, water and septic all completed. The furnace is working to keep it warm inside. The only things missing on the outside are stucco, concrete in front of the garage doors and the driveway gravel. Sheetrock, tape and bed got finished up this past week. Texture and paint starts next week. Cabinets may go in next week. We are choosing our granite slabs next week.

Sounds great - making progress! Maybe a month out from moving?

The weather guessers say there is a chance for snow Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Usually I won't wash my truck until Spring, but thought maybe washing it early would help make a white Christmas. I will do the wife's GX and my daughter's RX Saturday.

MVIMG_20191218_141441.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom