Get any snow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I love winter and the snow. Last year we got shafted. This year is looking good so far. Had right at 6" this morning. Got to try out my tires in the snow, had to take my daughter into CNM. I am liking the Wildpeak at3 tires a lot better than the BFG all terrains.

Anybody else get any of the cold stuff?

IMG_20181112_093635356.jpg

Not a thing on the west side.

We got a dusting here in Espanola.

Let's hope we get all the snow early and then when they start construction on my house in ~January, it's warm and dry so it doesn't get delayed by weeks or months.

I'm near Eubank / Academy and we only got a dusting up here. My wife's parents are in Gallinas Canyon near Las Vegas and they got 6-7 inches. I got an email from Sipapu ski area this morning and they reported 12" up there and still snowing. It seems like this was a pretty decent storm up north.

Let's hope we get all the snow early and then when they start construction on my house in ~January, it's warm and dry so it doesn't get delayed by weeks or months.

If we get a winter like I'm hoping for you are out of luck. The area you where you are building your house sees quite a bit of snow during a good winter. I have seen drifts over there 12+ feet tall. You are doing better than most of the city folks that move out this way because you already have 4 wheel drive.

Lots of snow in the winter is usually good for the crop of for sale signs that pop up in the spring .

I love winter and the snow. Last year we got shafted. This year is looking good so far. Had right at 6" this morning. Got to try out my tires in the snow, had to take my daughter into CNM. I am liking the Wildpeak at3 tires a lot better than the BFG all terrains.

Anybody else get any of the cold stuff?

View attachment 1830127

This picture makes me very happy! Snow finally!!

Doing it again. We've got about 2 inches this morning. Any body else getting anything?

Hope you had a great Christmas.
IMG_20181226_100938684.jpg

The snow was falling pretty thick in the foothills most of the morning, but it looks like the accumulation will be short lived.

Dang job!! I wanna go snow wheeling!!
Any interest in getting out on Saturday?

Dang job!! I wanna go snow wheeling!!
Any interest in getting out on Saturday?

I wont be around. Leaving tomorrow morning for Florida. Get back Monday.

I'm seeing forecasts calling for heavy snow out this way Friday and super low temps. Kinda hate leaving and missing it.

Dang it. It's killing me to own land that I want to live on in Sandia Park and then seeing these snow pictures from the area but I'm stuck in a damn apartment on the Westside for the foreseeable future with no timeline to be living there. Maybe I should just drag my camper up there and live out of it.

Dang it. It's killing me to own land that I want to live on in Sandia Park and then seeing these snow pictures from the area but I'm stuck in a damn apartment on the Westside for the foreseeable future with no timeline to be living there. Maybe I should just drag my camper up there and live out of it.

That's what I would do.

Marc - I would suggest letting it warm up a little first!

We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday morning and the cold temps are coming. I expect single digits for the next few nights.

Wish I would have stayed home. It takes a patient idiot to fly this time of year. I have no patience, but I am an idiot for travelling today. May just rent a car and drive the rest of the way to Florida. I hate American Airlines!

Sorry for the rant, wish I could enjoy the snow instead of dealing with rude, incompetent people .

Marc - I would suggest letting it warm up a little first!

We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday morning and the cold temps are coming. I expect single digits for the next few nights.
That's some good wisdom. I was actually thinking about driving up there tomorrow to check things out but with the 'snowmageddon' they're predicting now I may just watch some movies and make hot chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom