Free FZJ80 front elocker axlehousing. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A while back I picked up a free axle housing which I proceeded to reinforce and armor. I installed the new housing and I have the original axle housing from my 80 free for the taking. It would make a great "core" for an upgraded 80 axle or to replace a bent housing. Paying forward the free housing. The only hitch is I live in Pacifica, CA and will not ship it. If there are no takers, I will sell it at a swap meet or the classifieds.
IMG_6227.JPG

Nice of you Doug, and super cool.

I'm not an OEM locker guy or I'd come and get it.

@JohnnyOshow22 is worthy. If I can help make that work, let me know. I'll come down and get it, and my son is moving to Denver, so this could work out with a mudship.

WHOA. Creepy.

IMG_4471.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG

Johhnyoshow is third in line after I figure out if the local Norcal 80'scool list guys pan out.

Nice of you Doug, and super cool.

I'm not an OEM locker guy or I'd come and get it.

@JohnnyOshow22 is worthy. If I can help make that work, let me know. I'll come down and get it, and my son is moving to Denver, so this could work out with a mudship.
Thanks @Cruiserdrew mud ship would be awesome to Denver!

I still have this axle housing hanging around. I will be at Turf n surf this year and can throw it in the back of my Cruiser.

I still have this axle housing hanging around. I will be at Turf n surf this year and can throw it in the back of my Cruiser.
I want still if I can!!! My dad and bro are going and "should" be able to get it!

What ever happened here?

Its gone, I did not want it to just become a pile of rust along side my house. Who knows when I would ever get around to finding a third member, birfs/axles, Hell fires, perches, etc and swapping it into my mini truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom