FRAME SWAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ummm.... Wow! I can't wait to see the rest!

I think this weekend the frame will be going to the PC guy and have it back by the middle of next week..but we will see.... Im waiting on a important detail before I have it PC...

I got to see MOR4WD rig at SnT and that dude has some mad skills !!! j

I will put everything back together soon but, I think I will have to use smaller springs cause this are too damn tall !!!

Man that some sweet work keep it up

This is awesome.

Thanks dudes... I'll post more pics as I move along !!:beer::beer:

I take it you shortened the 80 frame to get it to line up the same?

Yeh, the 80's and 60's frame is almost the same length but the wheel base on the 80 is 5" longer than that of the 60.
So, I cut 5" in the middle and added them to the rear of the frame....

I figured you cut it out of the middle but I didnt know you added it to the rear. That saves on steel cost.
I like that you matched the wheelbase to what the 60 was so that is looks more factory without elongating the wheel wells, I know you arnt really a "hardcore" wheeler with this rig so I think what you did will suit your needs really well. However for offroad purposes matching the front and elongating the rear would help with departure.

let me know when you are done with this one and I will drive mine down to get started...

this looks great and cant wait to see this finished!

Clint

Hey are you going to be around this Saturday?

Dyno

Wow man, simply wow!

I love the firewall and undercoating. Looks nicer than when it was new I bet.

I'm gunna try and stop by tomorrow, that's if you're going to be home. I'll text you.

later man

Hey are you going to be around this Saturday?

Dyno

I should be. If I get my axles tomorrow as promised I can give them the paint treatment. Also, I was promised an knuckle rebuilt kit from CO by tomorrow.. If all that pants out. I will be a grease monkey this weekend... I will let yah know.

Got me a case of Moose Drool :beer:

Wow man, simply wow!

I love the firewall and undercoating. Looks nicer than when it was new I bet.

I'm gunna try and stop by tomorrow, that's if you're going to be home. I'll text you.

later man

Yeah it def looks nice but I hope its even quieter now with that stuff on... Cool man see yah around...

Hey! Nice meeting you up at Surf & Turf. Next year there will be at lest two coiled 60s up there!
Holy crap, your truck is turning out great. Once its finished, we'll have to to a coiled 60 wheeling trip! Do you plan to add lockers?

Cheers
Aaron
1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom