Wanted (FOUND 'EM, THANKS): Outer Birfs + Locking Hubs for Disc Conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
I found what I needed, thanks everyone. The original post, below:

I'm stalled on a mini truck disc conversion for my 1974 FJ55. I got the knuckles, steering arms, spindles, rotors, and calipers...I completely dorked out and failed to realize I'd need to use the mini-truck's outer birfield, which is not available.

I'm hoping someone has a set up they're willing to part with for a reasonable amount of cash. To reiterate, I need:

Outer Section of Birfield (Inner Axle)
Compatible Locking Hubs (Any make, provided they're splined appropriately for the birf).

I'm on a constrained budget, so "reasonable amount of cash" is ideally less than $200 total... laugh amongst yourselves, if you must, otherwise please help a fellow mudder out.

Thanks!

Calvin

Last edited:
I just remembered I might have some birfs in the shed. I bought a big lot of stuff and I didn't inventory a bunch of it in my brain.

Neat. Yep I remember when you scored that lot. Please let me know what you find.

I have a spare birf kicking around if you find yourself needing one to complete the project - PM me

I've got a couple mini truck birfs if you haven't found any already. Pm me a fair offer and I'll get them in the mail.

I have a spare birf kicking around if you find yourself needing one to complete the project - PM me

I've got a couple mini truck birfs if you haven't found any already. Pm me a fair offer and I'll get them in the mail.

Thanks, I'll let you both know. I might have the parts lined up already. Really appreciate your responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom