FORUM CLOSING - time to upgrade! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I was working on my semi-resto project (still) and referenced the site for the dashpad removal and original fog light switch install. I saw the FORUM CLOSING title and just about sh@@t a brick. This site is such a great resource I was planning on spending all day today to copy over all posts I know I will need either now or eventually. GLAD to see we are upgrading!!!

WOODY...thank you for all your efforts. Looking forward to the new site features.

Cheers

Am I the only one starting to feel woozy and nervous?! If this takes more than 24 hours I'm going to need sedation.

Am I the only one starting to feel woozy and nervous?! If this takes more than 24 hours I'm going to need sedation.

Same here...

...via IH8MUD app

Can I start complaining yet, or should I wait?

:D

Close to switch over time… Wanted to also add my thanks Woody! One in a million site/forum and great folks throughout. I hope all goes well with the transfer. Looking forward to the new and improved site! Take Care, Clay

The closer this gets the more my tummy hurts

Uh...Good luck, hope it goes well.

Tomorrow is prep day...process starts about 24 hours from now :)

Really, migrating the data is "easy"...the work is getting user permissions, usergroup ad filters, and all the other stuff set and ready...and answering questions...My list of notes is growing...lol

^^ Ditto!

Thanks for all your work and crossing fingers that all goes well tomorrow

Don't know why I haven't got a star yet, but as soon as the new site is up and running I'm in.

Best resource and community on the net IMO.

Fingers crossed and good luck!!!
Thank you for all your work!

Are we there yet....??
LOL. ....being hours ahead of you just adds to the nervous anticipation that we won't be able to breathe for the migration period. ....good luck and hope all goes well and smooth

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom