For Sale Fort Worth Texas, 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 40 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Outside Link
https://curatedbid.com/product/1979-toyota-land-cruiser-fj-40-2/
This 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 is for sale in Fort Worth, TX. Check out all the details in the description below the image gallery in the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Vehicle:

• Year: 1979
  • Make: Toyota
  • Model: Land Cruiser FJ40
  • Drive: 4×4
  • Miles: TMU
  • Fuel Type: Gasoline
  • Transmission: 4 speed manual
  • Engine: 4.2 L I6 (2F)
  • Exterior Color: Tan
  • Interior Color: Black
  • VIN: On Request
  • Title: Clean (Texas)
  • Price: $36,000

Details & Upgrades:

Factory Power steering and power breaks
Original 2F engine
3″ Pro Comp lift
New factory 15″ steel wheels and hub caps New BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2’s 33×10.5×15
All-New body emblems
New Heavy Duty Clutch
Rebuilt front knuckles and wheel bearings
Rebuilt all breaks, replaced brake lines and master cylinder
New aluminum radiator
New alternator
Custom rear bumper with cooler and gas rack. 2″ hitch
New Smitty built front seat covers
New Bikini top
New Mirrors
New safari doors
Wam winch 9.5Ti
New round eyes headlights reupholstered dash
New seat belts front and rear
High lift Jack
New Air Horn
Led lights off-road light system
2 Military antennas (future cb) and stereo
New Clarion Marine-grade Bluetooth radio, cd player with small Alpine amp
Polk Murine grade audio speakers (2 in custom sound bar) 2 in boxes below rear seats
Tuff Box
Have soft top and doors but never put on
Took body all the way down. rust inhibitor and custom Toyota FJ Cruiser “Quicksand” epoxy paint

00R0R_cUhIgmRkTyk_0c608O_1200x900.jpg

01414_in0950W8zG5_0c608B_1200x900.jpg
01616_lLT77p1Z3S4_0bW08V_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_i5fys0VTZqn_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

01313_67W4mFEyZhh_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I'm ready to get raked over the coals. Is that bed liner on all the sheet metal? It does not look like any epoxy paint finish I've ever seen, very very rough. If you are trying to present the truck in a condition inline with your description, the photos on your website are terrible quality and represent this truck very poorly,.

I'm ready to get raked over the coals. Is that bed liner on all the sheet metal? It does not look like any epoxy paint finish I've ever seen, very very rough. If you are trying to present the truck in a condition inline with your description, the photos on your website are terrible quality and represent this truck very poorly,.
Maybe that's what is mean by the "sand" in "Custom Toyota FJ Cruiser "Quicksand" epoxy paint" comment in the description. Or it's a textured spray in bed liner type of paint. So many other things don't line up with the price, but that's just my opinion.

Let's go all in here.........
"It’s one of the best looking 40s we’ve seen." "You can tell the owner sweated the details on the body-off restoration." "We’re confident you will be impressed."

The picture of the engine bay alone - the owner didn't "sweat" a single thing under the hood. IF - that body was off the frame as advertised - the engine bay wouldn't look like that.

ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, confidence that it's a "body off restoration" - unless you meant when it originally rolled off the line from Japan in 1979

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom