Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have six 60 wheels with a set of front and rear center caps. They all have tires mounted as follows:

• 2- 33x10.50 mud terrain km 7k miles of even wear
  • 2- 33x10.50 mud terrain km 7k miles but tapered wear from poor toe
  • 1- 33x10.50 all terrain ko and greater than half tread - was used as the spare.
  • 1 - 225/75r15 - original spare Dunlop with very little wear - the wheel is dirty but should polish up nicely
Looking to get $750 for all but open to offers on selling individually

PM me for pictures

In Charlotte South Park area

Nick

Who likes free money? A girl I work with sent me an invite for the Ibotta app....basically it has cash back for items you buy at Ingles, Walgreens, CVS, etc....once you get to $20 you can redeem the $$ into your PayPal or Venmo account. If I invite you, you get a $10 bonus after your first rebate capture and I will get $5. Who wants an invite? I am just giving everyone a chance to put more $$ towards the Cruisers!! ;)

Anyone need a couple of 4 drawer file cabinets? Good condition, metal. If no takers, they either get donated, or to the curb for the biweekly junk scroungers on wed night.
This timed out perfectly for @tgadd and myself. Met @stevezero just a few miles away from johnvee HQ today and made the handoff. I'll get you yours ASAP, Scott. Thanks Steve.

I have six 60 wheels with a set of front and rear center caps. They all have tires mounted as follows:

• 2- 33x10.50 mud terrain km 7k miles of even wear
  • 2- 33x10.50 mud terrain km 7k miles but tapered wear from poor toe
  • 1- 33x10.50 all terrain ko and greater than half tread - was used as the spare.
  • 1 - 225/75r15 - original spare Dunlop with very little wear - the wheel is dirty but should polish up nicely
Looking to get $750 for all but open to offers on selling individually

PM me for pictures

In Charlotte South Park area

Nick

Nick - Pictures? would like to understand tapered wear.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
For Sale: New In Box Waste King L-2600 Legend Series 1/2 HP Garbage Disposal.

My father-in-law purchased this from Amazon last September for $81.69 (plus tax) but we ended up going with a unit from Lowe's that was by the same manufacturer as the disposal we were replacing.

The unit received 4.4 Stars out of 5 on Amazon and comes with a 5-year in-home warranty. Below is a link to Amazon's site where you can get full details.
Waste King Legend Series 1/2 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposal - (L-2600) - Food Waste Disposers - Amazon.com

My father-in-law asked me to sell it for him. How does $40 sound?

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is an interesting concept

Mini-Camper w/slide out

00808_9Ai6PhZxGZC_600x450.jpg
01717_3KGCMO8Jlvm_600x450.jpg

00G0G_1SogsgEO3ni_600x450.jpg

well, it would need a bit more ventilation. Or a swamp cooler, or air conditioning.

Pretty cool. Although slides get HEAVY, especially if it's hydraulically actuated. Might just be better off with a popup top or a fold down rear rather than a slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom