For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anybody has any feral/barn cats that they are looking to get rid of please let me know. Our big tom cat dissappeared and the pack rats are back. We got a couple of kittens, but they arent ready to be killers yet.

I went to start my poor neglected Trans Am this morning and found this:
Sometimes the city shelter has feral cats. You can tell by the way they are displayed. I also know a cat, um, rescuer. Let me see if she has any to get rid of, or knows of any.

Hey y'all, I have the same problem with rodents and I know bubkus about feral/barn cats. What do I have to do to set them up in my wood shop, other than cut a hole in the door so that they can go in/out? I figured on making their residence in a safe place with food and hopefully they'll do business outside using a kitty door. I don't want these cats to come inside my house though, is that a tall order?

Hey y'all, I have the same problem with rodents and I know bubkus about feral/barn cats. What do I have to do to set them up in my wood shop, other than cut a hole in the door so that they can go in/out? I figured on making their residence in a safe place with food and hopefully they'll do business outside using a kitty door. I don't want these cats to come inside my house though, is that a tall order?

If I get adult cats I keep them in a pen outside for a couple of weeks so they forget where they came from and don't try to go back. After a couple of weeks in the pen I will open it up and leave it open so they can come and go as they please. They stick around because they know they can come back for food. I have a cat door going to my garage and after they know where home is I feed them in there. If they can come and go as they please they will do their business outside on their own.

Sent PM to both of you.

Sold

Last edited:
City of alb had news story promoting their feral working cats program
Jeez that’s terrible, they have no respect!!

Anybody need another project?

Too bad David Lawrence already found a vehicle.

If anybody has any feral/barn cats that they are looking to get rid of please let me know. Our big tom cat dissappeared and the pack rats are back. We got a couple of kittens, but they arent ready to be killers yet.

I went to start my poor neglected Trans Am this morning and found this:

View attachment 2009107
GOOD GRAVY!!! I hope you lifted the hood to check it out before you tried to start it.

That's pretty sweet. But you should know I don't buy rigs with that many zeroes in the price.

Too bad David Lawrence already found a vehicle.

That's pretty sweet. But you should know I don't buy rigs with that many zeroes in the price.

and with a top speed of somewhere between snail's pace -> snail's pace+10mph :rofl:

That Troopy you had imported from Australia couldn't have been very cheap.

I have a number of items from my 78 FJ40 I will be selling to fund my build. Mostly non-essential items that would be valuable to someone doing a stock restoration. I have the tire carrier, which I'm selling to pay for a custom bumper/tire carrier/gas can rack. I'll be posting pics of everything I'm getting rid of over the next few days.

Thought someone would be interested...

1988 FJ62 for sale on Facebook Marketplace $4,000
1988 FJ62 Landcruiser. Runs. Motor could use a rebuild, leaks oil. Spring over axle swap was done, however the front springs need to be replaced, 2x4 inch rust spot at bottom of drivers side front fender, 2 inch rust spot on passenger rear fender. Passenger side rear dent from previous owner driving in forest against tree. New old man emu front springs are in the back of the rig ready to install. New Sway bar links are also in the back of the truck and need to be installed. This is a project vehicle, not something you will be cruising to sonic in tomorrow. Great build potential. Have no time to complete. Trade for??? Or $4000.00 OBO. Interior is in good shape. Exterior is bed coated in tan. This is the FJ62 with is factory fuel injected. this is not the FJ60 carb model. Rebuild the toy motor, or pick up an advance adapters kit and drop a small block chevy motor into it. Land Cruiser, FJ60 , FJ 60 , FJ62 , FJ 62 , FJ40 , FJ 40 , Jeep 4x4 Read Less

old wheels and tires off my taco:

I am open to any reasonable offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom