For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was searching for a Warn 8274 on CL and got this :lol:

Would you be interested in a project 8274? I have one the 40 that needs a rebuild if your interested.

Vince

If he isn't I am.

Vince, text me the details man! Thanks.

Saw this on Craigslist, looks like someone may have added a front locker to it, as they have the 80 switch in there, but its not listed as a mod, so its possible, the owner doesn't even know this is there.

2001 Toyota Landcruiser - $5000 (Grants NM)

Saw this on Craigslist, looks like someone may have added a front locker to it, as they have the 80 switch in there, but its not listed as a mod, so its possible, the owner doesn't even know this is there.

2001 Toyota Landcruiser - $5000 (Grants NM)

Looks like it was originally white, and painted blue. What's the paint hiding?

Talk me out of this:
1996 toyota land cruiser
I am thinking this would be a good way of getting myself into serious engine work. Really wanna throw a 6BT in something like this.
Can't really afford a nice 6BT right now, but if I can get this for less than 4k, reckon I should?

Talk me out of this:
1996 toyota land cruiser
I am thinking this would be a good way of getting myself into serious engine work. Really wanna throw a 6BT in something like this.
Can't really afford a nice 6BT right now, but if I can get this for less than 4k, reckon I should?

The interior is rare, most US spec land cruisers had leather interiors. If you could get for $3000, it would be a good deal.

White. I think it is hiding white colored paint. :p

Cheap Hundy, probably a good project for the frugal LC buyer. With the RR locker switch, I'm betting its actually a MY99.
Or maybe somebody put a rear axle or locker from a '98 or '99 into an '01. But the title says it's a 1999 and the interior looks identical to my '99, so I'm going with your assessment.

Last edited:
Full 75 cu ft acetylene bottle $175

IMG_20190508_192724389.jpg

Toyota 4Runner off-road rear bumper addicted - $450 (Nob hill)

Selling a used addicted off-road rear bumper for 3 gen 4Runner 96-02 call or text show contact info
$450

SOLD

I am listing this here in hopes someone local wants it before I put it in the classifieds.

I am selling a fairly complete OEM 80 Series subtank set up. I bought this to install in in my 6bt 80 series but I have since found that I am getting 300 plus miles on a tank with it, so looking to pass it on. I also found a few other toys I would like to redirect the these funds too. Below is what I have. I will try add pictures later today.

14 Gallon OEM 80 Series Sub tank, tank has the sending unit in it.
OEM tank Straps
OEM Sub Tank Switch
OEM Grey Overhead console with sub tank gauge, this piece was not previously tied into the harness mentioned below
OEM dual filler Neck
Modified OEM main tank fill tub to work with the Dual fill neck.
Aftermarket In line Fuel Pump to transfer to the main tank
Home made wiring harness and relay to install it.

I am asking 1400 for everything, I have it up in the Jemez if anyone wants to check it out.

20190520_144747.jpg

20190520_144807.jpg

20190520_144912.jpg

20190520_145247.jpg

Last edited:
Posted on FB.

4Runner4sale.jpg

Posting up my Landcruiser

I am listing this here in hopes someone local wants it before I put it in the classifieds.

I am selling a fairly complete OEM 80 Series subtank set up. I bought this to install in in my 6bt 80 series but I have since found that I am getting 300 plus miles on a tank with it, so looking to pass it on. I also found a few other toys I would like to redirect the these funds too. Below is what I have. I will try add pictures later today.

14 Gallon OEM 80 Series Sub tank, tank has the sending unit in it.
OEM tank Straps
OEM Sub Tank Switch
OEM Grey Overhead console with sub tank gauge, this piece was not previously tied into the harness mentioned below
OEM dual filler Neck
Modified OEM main tank fill tub to work with the Dual fill neck.
Aftermarket In line Fuel Pump to transfer to the main tank
Home made wiring harness and relay to install it.

I am asking 1400 for everything, I have it up in the Jemez if anyone wants to check it out.

View attachment 1981976

View attachment 1981978

View attachment 1981981

View attachment 1981983

SOLD

I dropped the price to 1200. Better deal to avoid shipping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom