For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 315/75/R16 tire in good enough shape to serve as a spare tire. I put a nice gash in one of my sidewalls this week and am down to only 4 tires now. Any tires or recommendations on where to pick up a used one are appreciated. Just need something to get me through another year or two until I replace all of them.

29EA0EDD-89BA-4836-A0D8-800E2FDE18E4.jpeg

Free: 2 tan front door speaker covers for FZJ80

Looking for a 315/75/R16 tire in good enough shape to serve as a spare tire. I put a nice gash in one of my sidewalls this week and am down to only 4 tires now. Any tires or recommendations on where to pick up a used one are appreciated. Just need something to get me through another year or two until I replace all of them.

Did you see this?
Mud Tires - Set of 4 - Good Year Wrangler MT/R Kevlar
Mud Tires - Set of 4 - Good Year Wrangler MT/R Kevlar - $250
I have a set of "USED" LT 315 75/R16, Good Year Wrangler MT/R Kevlar tires for sale. They still have some life in them with an average of 7/32" of tire tread depth between all 4 tires, one had a slow leak but has been fixed and is plugged.

ps nice gash!

I'm contemplating selling my '93 4-Runner in a year or so. It's a white 4WD with 3.0L 3VZ-E, 5-speed manual, and 31X10.5R15s on OEM alloy wheels. Body is in decent shape. Purchased used at Sauter Toyota in Santa Fe in January 2001, with ~144,.000 miles at that time. I'm the second owner. The dealer determined it hadn't had the head gasket recall, so that was included in the price. They discovered the block was warped so they also installed a brand new Toyota short block, also included in the price. I also had them do a valve job and timing belt replacement. It now has ~285,000 miles.

I recently decided it was time for a timing belt replacement and complete tune-up, etc. My son and I are finishing up the work now. We used an Aisin timing belt kit with Mitsubishi belt, Aisin water pump, new tensioner, and idler bearings (OEM supplier parts); adjusted the valves; rebuilt the power steering pump with a new Toyota gasket kit and air control valve; installed new plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor; performed an oil and filter change; had the radiator flushed and pressure tested, installed a new thermostat and gasket, and replaced the engine coolant. It also has new tires.

With all the recent work, I was thinking it might be a good time to install an All-Pro Off Road solid axle conversion. I really like the solid front axles on my four Land Cruisers. If my son and I do all the work, I was thinking I might get my money back out of the cost of the conversion, especially here in the local market. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

That is the old model. The new one that just came out has a black lid and can be controled by a phone app.

Me too. However I just bought one of the new Classic Series II fridges and it wasn't much more than the old model. The only problem with it is my phone's operating system is one android-bean-thingy too dumb to work with the app :doh: I have to call Sarah in the next truck over to ask her how cold the beer in my truck is......:lol:

Well, if this is still available at the end of the month when I get paid I just might need to finally upgrade.

Our old ARB is a 37 qt which is good for short trips and it fits well in the boat. The new one is a 50 and has the same footprint but taller. The 50 would be the one to get. Cruiser Outfitters also had an old-style 50 qt a couple weeks ago when I bought mine. You may want to check with them on price for the old one as well.

Our old ARB is a 37 qt which is good for short trips and it fits well in the boat. The new one is a 50 and has the same footprint but taller. The 50 would be the one to get.

I currently have the 35 Engel. Many moons ago I borrowed Mike's 45 for a Baja trip. It was too tall and I couldn't open the lid all the way in the back of the 4Runner. That is why I have the 35. I've finally conceded that for trips longer than a week it's too small. I now use an ARB fridge slide off the tailgate so the height is no longer an issue.

I have a f155 engine with 3speed column shift transmission and tcase. I have had it stored on my trailer because I don't have a good place to store it. I am going to Fastenal Thursday morning. It there is any one interested i can deliver it in Albuquerque on my trip down. I am currently asking 300 for but open to offers if I can get rid of it Thursday. I need my trailer back.

The engine came with a project and looks like it has been sitting for a good while. I don't know the history of it.

20190522_180548.jpg

If anybody has any feral/barn cats that they are looking to get rid of please let me know. Our big tom cat dissappeared and the pack rats are back. We got a couple of kittens, but they arent ready to be killers yet.

I went to start my poor neglected Trans Am this morning and found this:

IMG_20190621_094518819.jpg

Jesus. That's regulation firewood they are carrying. :eek:

Hmm...got a slingshot and a brick wall in the meantime?
1561151400357.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom