For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers

pappy

photosynthesizing

If anybody has any feral/barn cats that they are looking to get rid of please let me know. Our big tom cat dissappeared and the pack rats are back. We got a couple of kittens, but they arent ready to be killers yet.

I went to start my poor neglected Trans Am this morning and found this:
Sometimes the city shelter has feral cats. You can tell by the way they are displayed. I also know a cat, um, rescuer. Let me see if she has any to get rid of, or knows of any.

alia176

Hey y'all, I have the same problem with rodents and I know bubkus about feral/barn cats. What do I have to do to set them up in my wood shop, other than cut a hole in the door so that they can go in/out? I figured on making their residence in a safe place with food and hopefully they'll do business outside using a kitty door. I don't want these cats to come inside my house though, is that a tall order?

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Hey y'all, I have the same problem with rodents and I know bubkus about feral/barn cats. What do I have to do to set them up in my wood shop, other than cut a hole in the door so that they can go in/out? I figured on making their residence in a safe place with food and hopefully they'll do business outside using a kitty door. I don't want these cats to come inside my house though, is that a tall order?
If I get adult cats I keep them in a pen outside for a couple of weeks so they forget where they came from and don't try to go back. After a couple of weeks in the pen I will open it up and leave it open so they can come and go as they please. They stick around because they know they can come back for food. I have a cat door going to my garage and after they know where home is I feed them in there. If they can come and go as they please they will do their business outside on their own.

We have listed the 80 on Craigslist. Mal is running the listing, but if you guys have questions please let me know.

$1500

Last edited:
Top Bottom