for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CDaniel,

Looks like a nice cruiser but over my budget. Do you know how flexible your neighbour is with the price?

73 FJ55, $500, no drive train, part truck/Trail rig, Atlanta

Located near down town Atlanta, clean title, has lots of rust but not much ate through.

Does not include tail gate,
front-left-.jpg
frotn-right.jpg
left-rear-.jpg

more pics
right-rear.jpg
bayleft.jpg
front-left-.jpg

More
back-seatjpg.jpg
bed.jpg

azaussie said:
CDaniel,

Looks like a nice cruiser but over my budget. Do you know how flexible your neighbour is with the price?

Not sure. I figured if I was to buy it I'd offer 6k. I kinda think he wouldn't move much on it becuase he's not trying too hard to sell it. Never know though, the Christmas cash flow could be low.

No harm in asking.

Whoever buys this, I may be interested in the rims if you want to let them go cheap. (if they are straight) Also would need to know backspacing.

Wish I had the funding right now. If someone on the board gets this let me know I might be interested in some knickknacks off of it.

71-CRUISER said:
Is this truck at "Urban" and if so Is David still alive?

Yes this truck is at Urban Land Cruisers, David is alive and well, just very busy.

I will take the best offer!

If anyone is interested in it without the exo it can be removed and maybe add a custom roofrack instead?

I think that truck already sold on ebay--12-13k as I recall.

Paul

1960 25 for sale - SF area

Put this up in the 25 owners classifieds, then I saw this section so I figured I'd put it here too. (If that was naughty of my I'm sory, I just need to get this moved ASAP...)

I have to sell (to pay for grad school and a move across the counrty). I have a 1960 that is currently mostly together in my mom's yard. Will throw in the manuals I have, the new T-bird hood emplem, the new front seats (and the old) and some other new part I picked up here and there. I'm need $3000, but will talk if someone wants it soon. The best way to reach me is el_brazo@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom